Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #42 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Very tasty and smooth I really like this and mixed well with cola. You can Add a cherry flavor as well if you'd like. Add some ojce and sit back to enjoy.
Wayna V.
Vanilla rum is great with condensed milk and honey. With ice. It is great with ice has a sweet flavour the makes this great tropical cocktails to die for.
Chelsea P.
San Antonio, TX
Not only is my favorite country artist Kenny Chesney, this is also my favorite rum! This rum is so smooth and delicious I drink it in just about anything!
Alaina E.
Highland
This rum is great for mixing with some coke a cola! Tastes just like a vanilla coke with a little kick to it. I would highly recommend it to a friend.
Mary M.
I've used this as a mix with root beer and coke (separately) and it is delicious! Not super artificially tasting or anything so I would recommend it!
Corali L.
Bronx, NY
I love this rum and its flavor of vanilla. I love it drinking it with lemonade juice and passion fruit. Both juices make a good combo with this rum
Emily W.
Tastes like cake! Honestly if you're looking for a rum.to go great in a milkshake this is the one! It's very subtle and will blend well with them.
Asia B.
Travis Afb, CA
Myrtle beach drink of choice! Delicious and sweet! I love sweet rum instead of spiced rum. It was not as cheap as other options but worth it
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I used this in a shot called birthday cake and it was so smooth I didn't even taste it. The shot actually tasted just like birthday cake...
Jennifer W.
Niceville,Fl
Fantastic rum. It is so good mixed in many drinks. Try it with root beer! Outstanding. The other blue chair bay flavors are great as well.
Ashley H.