Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Adilene B.
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I absolutely love to drink this with orange juice and it's also very tasty in your coffee. It great for a girl night out.
Asia B.
Asia B.
Apo
Myrtle beach drink of choice! Delicious and sweet! I love sweet rum instead of spiced rum. It was not as cheap as other options but worth it
Scarlet D.
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I used this in a shot called birthday cake and it was so smooth I didn't even taste it. The shot actually tasted just like birthday cake...
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Niceville,Fl
Fantastic rum. It is so good mixed in many drinks. Try it with root beer! Outstanding. The other blue chair bay flavors are great as well.
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually use rum when I'm baking or making a mai tai yuuuuuuum! But I don't drink rum often. When I do purchase rum I purchase This brand
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fremont, OH
Smooth and delicious flavor. Shots or just over ice is amazing. Also great for mix drinks on a summer day at the beach or any where nice.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Está muy suave lo con vine con jugo de. Naranja y jugo de mango queda riquísimo y muy suave con hielo a mis esposo le encantó pruebenlo
Tara G.
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
This vanilla rum is the perfect way to end your night! It is delicious with Dr.Pepper or coke. Very smooth and wont break the wallet.
Leeandra W.
Leeandra W.
church hill , TN
Love love love this! I absolutely love the vanilla! Not too much and not too little its Hans a phenomenal flavor to it and so smooth!
Creshina K.
Creshina K.
This is really sweet. It tastes good with rumchata. I have also tried it with juice but it's a little on the sweeter side for juice.
Ashley H.