Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #40 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Elida S.
This is very sweet. Mixed well with pineapple juice, cranberry and some others. I heard that it also taste well alone I would not be able to do that alone. Good pool party drink
Valerie j.
Westerly, RI
This makes amazing fruity drinks just mix it with OJ , Pineapple and a little cranberry juice with ice in blender and you have a sweet summer drink
Malibu Original
Jennifer W.
It's sooo good. It has a nice vanilla hint and taste to it. I love rum in general so adding vanilla is super good. Have it with some rootbeer and its like a rootbeer float
Megan M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! SO HARD TO FIND IN NEBRASKA BUT I LOVE IT. It is literally amazing. I have only had it once but I will definitely keep drinking it.
Jena C.
Not my best flavor of rum. I normally always use this brand when baking my signature cupcakes. A rum banana foster with cream cheese icing. But I used this specific one and did not enjoy the outcome in my cake batter
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This rum is like a vacation for your taste buds. It is light, sweet and a party with each sip. I personally like a splash in a coca cola, for a little twist on a vanilla coke !
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Love that they have a Kenny Chesney connection. Even if they didn't, I would sing the praises of this! Smooth, flavorful, and adds pizazz to your favorite "recipes". Would purchase again and again. Great!
Kenia P.
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Vanilla rum is so tasty. Makes a great flavor for mixed drinks. Purchased at liquor store. Tastes bette than other brands. First time buye. Will purchase again.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
I don't like vanilla, but I liked the taste of this rum. It goes down very smooth and the vanilla isn't too overpowering in my opinion. Absolutely delicious.
Ashley H.