Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Jena C.
Jena C.
Not my best flavor of rum. I normally always use this brand when baking my signature cupcakes. A rum banana foster with cream cheese icing. But I used this specific one and did not enjoy the outcome in my cake batter
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
This rum is seriously so great. It's good to have with coke or dr. Pepper. It has the perfect vanilla flavor to it, and it's delicious. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I would recommend this to others.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This rum is like a vacation for your taste buds. It is light, sweet and a party with each sip. I personally like a splash in a coca cola, for a little twist on a vanilla coke !
Debora V.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Vanilla rum is so tasty. Makes a great flavor for mixed drinks. Purchased at liquor store. Tastes bette than other brands. First time buye. Will purchase again.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
I don't like vanilla, but I liked the taste of this rum. It goes down very smooth and the vanilla isn't too overpowering in my opinion. Absolutely delicious.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Love that they have a Kenny Chesney connection. Even if they didn't, I would sing the praises of this! Smooth, flavorful, and adds pizazz to your favorite "recipes". Would purchase again and again. Great!
Anne B.
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Very tasty and smooth I really like this and mixed well with cola. You can Add a cherry flavor as well if you'd like. Add some ojce and sit back to enjoy.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Vanilla rum is great with condensed milk and honey. With ice. It is great with ice has a sweet flavour the makes this great tropical cocktails to die for.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Tastes like cake! Honestly if you're looking for a rum.to go great in a milkshake this is the one! It's very subtle and will blend well with them.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I've used this as a mix with root beer and coke (separately) and it is delicious! Not super artificially tasting or anything so I would recommend it!
Ashley H.