Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

BLUSH Z.
I love rum but was not sure about vanilla run and I was quite pleased. I bought from Total Wines and it was such a good taste and flavor. First time trying it and I recommend it. I am very satisfied!
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
This is very good rum to mix with any kind of drink. It is definitely worth the buy and it is definitely one of the better rums out there. I would highly recommend buying this ru, over any other kind of rum
Ashley H.
Utica
This stuff is delicious! Mixed it with both sun kist and big red (separately)! The vanilla flavor makes it taste a little like a dreamsicle when mixed with sun kist. Overall I was very satisfied!
Morgan D.
Blue chair bay is always consistently good run for mixing into drinks! The vanilla goes perfectly with coke! I wish they had more flavors available, and sold more in shot sized bottles.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Omg this is so good!!! I love to use this when I'm making jello shots! It's a nice smooth flavor that goes with everything. I'm so excited for summer and nice cold rum flavored drinks!!
Ana M.
Ashland City, TN
Love vanilla run, but this is smooth and delicious! Paired perfectly with a summer time cocktail. Will be buying it again. And recommend to someone looking for a great vanilla rum
Michele G.
I used the vanilla rum instead of the regular run line to add it with an orange drink to make orange icicle drinks. Everyone loved the combo and I plan to use it this summer!
Elida S.
This is very sweet. Mixed well with pineapple juice, cranberry and some others. I heard that it also taste well alone I would not be able to do that alone. Good pool party drink
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
This is my number one most favorite rum there is, I love the hint of vanilla when I mix into a drink it's smooth and not over powering, the vanilla adds a nice touch of flavor
Valerie j.
Westerly, RI
This makes amazing fruity drinks just mix it with OJ , Pineapple and a little cranberry juice with ice in blender and you have a sweet summer drink
Malibu Original