Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Lynsey H.
I give it one star as I haven't tasted it yet. Buy I am BrRY interested in this Vanilla Rum! Add rhat rim to come, I'm thinking it will be AMAZING! Next trip to the liquor store and I'm looking to purchase it!
One of the best maybe be ever better than Malibu. It's a decent price for what you get. You can find at any liquor store. I was highly satisfied by this product and I would highly purchase and recommend again.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love Rum. I can use it for so many things. I purchased this at my local liquor store. I love to drink this and also use it in my cooking. It's very good in a spice cake. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
This ones pretty good ! I like it because it's not to sweet and not to strong for me when I mix this drink. I've tried it once before and would get it again because it was supper delicious and not to pricey.
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Chocolate Milk. Whip cream. This. So easy. I love it compared to the other flavored rums. This sweet alternative helps save on some cals while enjoying the same luxury rum. I love love love it! So delicious!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoyed this product it was nice and easy to drink and the vanilla taste makes it taste better. I bought it from a local liquor store I am a first time consumer of this product. Overall I was satisfied with it.
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
vanilla goes with everything so i knew this would be great. I def would recommend this to everyone because i think it was one of the best. Im amazed i believe it was affordable and i was satisfied overall
Felisa L.
Brownsville
Another good rum out there. Good taste. Inexpensive. No harsh taste afterwards. Plus has a good vanilla flavor. Can make some good vanilla lattes with a kick. Do recommend. Plus its inexpensive as well.
Sara S.
Stow, OH
We bought this because it is Kenny Chesney's rum and it was so good. Loved every flavor we tried! We like this more than other brands we have tried! So good! It was everything we thought it would be!
BLUSH Z.
I love rum but was not sure about vanilla run and I was quite pleased. I bought from Total Wines and it was such a good taste and flavor. First time trying it and I recommend it. I am very satisfied!
Ashley H.