Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Chelsea W.
This brand of vanilla rum is my favvv! I actually like this and their coconut rum in my pina Colada! Price is super excellent for the quality of this delectable alcohol. I always result in buying this when in the ABC store.
Kim P.
Loved the yummy flavor...smooth and refreshing in juice on a warm summer day.... only can purchase at the wine n spurts store and is fairly reasonably priced. Makes a great gift too!! I wouldn't mind it for my birthday
Amanda G.
Hialeah, FL
I had this one time with a mixture of coke. It was an interesting mix, but not one of my favorites. Felt like something was either missing or off. Maybe not the right mix, so I can try again with something different.
Kierstyn D.
Orlando
Absolutely love this flavor and type of rum! My mom started buying this brand because of Kenny Chesney but I have fallen in love with it! I mix it with pineapple juice and it's amazing! I will always buy this brand.
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Best pina colada is made with this product! I LOVE it! Happy customer every time! I purchase this online normally or in the store. It's great and has a good flavor compared to other rums. Great drinks. Very satisfied
Kendra B.
Blue chair flavored rum is delicious as a mix in. It has not disappointed yet. We love adding it to frozen pudding shots for a delicious summer treat full of flavor. Overall we are very satisfied with this product.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Oh my is this a great rum. I love a good vanilla rum and Coke drink. It's great for frozen drinks too. I've purchased once but will probably purchase again. I purchased this at a local grocery store. Very satisfied.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is so good. I mix it with Sunkist orange soda and it tastes like a creamsicle. It is very affordable. Very smooth. It is delicious. I like it so much. It is definitely one of my go to drinks. I would recommend
Erica D.
Sacramento , CA
The vanilla gives it this odd tangyness when taking that first sip, I think after a few drinks I got used to it, which is weird because I love vanilla. But overall it was great, It just takes some getting used to
Jamie D.
This rum is seriously so great. It's good to have with coke or dr. Pepper. It has the perfect vanilla flavor to it, and it's delicious. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley H.