Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Julee H.Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #49 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
Yum yum yum! I always drink rum mixed with a cream soda, and this is by far the best that I have come across! It even adds interesting new flavors to the classic mojito! I strongly recommend giving this a shot (literally)
Haley L.
Very strange rum. Not a fan of vanilla but it wouldn't let me choose another one to review. I don't think it is very expensive. I would say splurge a bit so you can enjoy! Or try their other flavors. Some are much better.
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
This brand of vanilla rum is my favvv! I actually like this and their coconut rum in my pina Colada! Price is super excellent for the quality of this delectable alcohol. I always result in buying this when in the ABC store.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the taste of coconut in the rum and it has its own flavors ,comes in a great bottle and very affordable and not pricey at all, I buy mine from the liquor store and I will buy more again cause it's my brand.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Best pina colada is made with this product! I LOVE it! Happy customer every time! I purchase this online normally or in the store. It's great and has a good flavor compared to other rums. Great drinks. Very satisfied
Amanda G.
Hialeah, FL
I had this one time with a mixture of coke. It was an interesting mix, but not one of my favorites. Felt like something was either missing or off. Maybe not the right mix, so I can try again with something different.
Kierstyn D.
Orlando
Absolutely love this flavor and type of rum! My mom started buying this brand because of Kenny Chesney but I have fallen in love with it! I mix it with pineapple juice and it's amazing! I will always buy this brand.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
This is so good. I mix it with Sunkist orange soda and it tastes like a creamsicle. It is very affordable. Very smooth. It is delicious. I like it so much. It is definitely one of my go to drinks. I would recommend
Callie C.
By FAR my favorite rum. Soooo smooth and delicious. They don't carry this at a lot of liquor stores and I don't know why! A sweeter vanilla taste that can't be beat! I pick up a bottle of this whenever I can find it
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love Rum. I can use it for so many things. I purchased this at my local liquor store. I love to drink this and also use it in my cooking. It's very good in a spice cake. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Ashley H.