Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #42 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Oh my is this a great rum. I love a good vanilla rum and Coke drink. It's great for frozen drinks too. I've purchased once but will probably purchase again. I purchased this at a local grocery store. Very satisfied.
Kendra B.
Blue chair flavored rum is delicious as a mix in. It has not disappointed yet. We love adding it to frozen pudding shots for a delicious summer treat full of flavor. Overall we are very satisfied with this product.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is so good. I mix it with Sunkist orange soda and it tastes like a creamsicle. It is very affordable. Very smooth. It is delicious. I like it so much. It is definitely one of my go to drinks. I would recommend
Jamie D.
This rum is seriously so great. It's good to have with coke or dr. Pepper. It has the perfect vanilla flavor to it, and it's delicious. It's pretty affordable and easy to find. I would recommend this to others.
Erica D.
Sacramento, CA
The vanilla gives it this odd tangyness when taking that first sip, I think after a few drinks I got used to it, which is weird because I love vanilla. But overall it was great, It just takes some getting used to
Lynsey H.
I give it one star as I haven't tasted it yet. Buy I am BrRY interested in this Vanilla Rum! Add rhat rim to come, I'm thinking it will be AMAZING! Next trip to the liquor store and I'm looking to purchase it!
One of the best maybe be ever better than Malibu. It's a decent price for what you get. You can find at any liquor store. I was highly satisfied by this product and I would highly purchase and recommend again.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I enjoyed this product it was nice and easy to drink and the vanilla taste makes it taste better. I bought it from a local liquor store I am a first time consumer of this product. Overall I was satisfied with it.
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
This ones pretty good ! I like it because it's not to sweet and not to strong for me when I mix this drink. I've tried it once before and would get it again because it was supper delicious and not to pricey.
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Chocolate Milk. Whip cream. This. So easy. I love it compared to the other flavored rums. This sweet alternative helps save on some cals while enjoying the same luxury rum. I love love love it! So delicious!
Ashley H.