Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Chocolate Milk. Whip cream. This. So easy. I love it compared to the other flavored rums. This sweet alternative helps save on some cals while enjoying the same luxury rum. I love love love it! So delicious!
Qua' Tesha F.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love Rum. I can use it for so many things. I purchased this at my local liquor store. I love to drink this and also use it in my cooking. It's very good in a spice cake. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
My Schmood
#wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw #designer #pfw #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #ootd #quotes #quoteoftheday #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #fashionconnoisseur #dreams #goals #ambitions #blackranked
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Marietta, GA
vanilla goes with everything so i knew this would be great. I def would recommend this to everyone because i think it was one of the best. Im amazed i believe it was affordable and i was satisfied overall
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This rum is smooth and familiar like an old blue chair. It has subtle notes of pure vanilla unlike other brands that claim the same. I began drinking this as a try it before I buy it and fell in love with the smooth finish this produced. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
Another good rum out there. Good taste. Inexpensive. No harsh taste afterwards. Plus has a good vanilla flavor. Can make some good vanilla lattes with a kick. Do recommend. Plus its inexpensive as well.
BLUSH Z.
BLUSH Z.
I love rum but was not sure about vanilla run and I was quite pleased. I bought from Total Wines and it was such a good taste and flavor. First time trying it and I recommend it. I am very satisfied!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Stow, OH
We bought this because it is Kenny Chesney's rum and it was so good. Loved every flavor we tried! We like this more than other brands we have tried! So good! It was everything we thought it would be!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is very good rum to mix with any kind of drink. It is definitely worth the buy and it is definitely one of the better rums out there. I would highly recommend buying this ru, over any other kind of rum
Utica
This stuff is delicious! Mixed it with both sun kist and big red (separately)! The vanilla flavor makes it taste a little like a dreamsicle when mixed with sun kist. Overall I was very satisfied!
Akron, OH