Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Kayla R.
Fort Madison, IA
This rum is smooth and familiar like an old blue chair. It has subtle notes of pure vanilla unlike other brands that claim the same. I began drinking this as a try it before I buy it and fell in love with the smooth finish this produced. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Shelby G.
Fort Worth, TX
If you're looking for something sweet but not to sweet this will def hit the spot, it's a great to mix with, me personally I love root beer so so vanilla root beer is my number one, the bottle is nice, the overall quality is nice and the price for it is nice as well
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
Loved this when I tried it, and I still do. I tried a recipe off of Pinterest with orange juice and whip cream, it turned out wonderful. I still occasionally make this with my girlfriends. It taste exactly like orange dream. The vanilla mixes so well.
Hannah G.
lexington, ma
Amazing! I love kenny chesney and also love his rum! All of his shows have their own drink specials made with his rum and they all come out fantastic mixed with orange juice and some pineapple juice! It keeps me coming back again and again for it!
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
I was lucky enough to try this on my anniversary of being together. It's so yummy! I was rather nervous at first, but over all was pretty happy. It's so smooth and was easy going down. We finished maybe 3 bottles of this on our mini vacation. (:
Kris W.
Nash, TX
As I stated previously, Blue chair bay is my favorite rum of all time. Although the spiced coconut is my favorite, the vanilla is awesome too. Add a shot or two, or 3 to your next serving of Cola, great combo! #bluechairbay #rum #kennychesney
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
i LOVE vanilla flavored things so when i drank this i loved it. i like it mixed with coca cola especially vanilla flavored coca cola. My friends loved it as well and I would buy it again to keep at my house. I would even buy 2 bottles!
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
The best thing about rum is it seriously goes with anything. This is one of my favorites though. The coconut flavor mixes so well with literally everything. The taste is amazing and I'll continue to purchase this product for sure!
Summer P.
Biloxi, MS
Easy flavor and texture though not my favorite rum by a long shot. Slight burn in the aftertaste which I typically wouldn't expect from a flavored rum. Still much better than Bacardi though, and I'd recommend over that brand
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Super delicious! I love to add this rum to pineapple juice, Orange juice and a splash of cranberry juice! The little bit of added to sweetness from the vanilla rum is just right! Overall highly satisfied! Definitely worth a try!
Ashley H.