Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Dani B.
Cullman, AL
I was lucky enough to try this on my anniversary of being together. It's so yummy! I was rather nervous at first, but over all was pretty happy. It's so smooth and was easy going down. We finished maybe 3 bottles of this on our mini vacation. (:
Kris W.
Nash, TX
As I stated previously, Blue chair bay is my favorite rum of all time. Although the spiced coconut is my favorite, the vanilla is awesome too. Add a shot or two, or 3 to your next serving of Cola, great combo! #bluechairbay #rum #kennychesney
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
i LOVE vanilla flavored things so when i drank this i loved it. i like it mixed with coca cola especially vanilla flavored coca cola. My friends loved it as well and I would buy it again to keep at my house. I would even buy 2 bottles!
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
The best thing about rum is it seriously goes with anything. This is one of my favorites though. The coconut flavor mixes so well with literally everything. The taste is amazing and I'll continue to purchase this product for sure!
Summer P.
Biloxi, MS
Easy flavor and texture though not my favorite rum by a long shot. Slight burn in the aftertaste which I typically wouldn't expect from a flavored rum. Still much better than Bacardi though, and I'd recommend over that brand
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Super delicious! I love to add this rum to pineapple juice, Orange juice and a splash of cranberry juice! The little bit of added to sweetness from the vanilla rum is just right! Overall highly satisfied! Definitely worth a try!
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
The vanilla flavoring in this vodka is great! I normally serve it chilled with another drink to mix with. There is a slightly...off aftertaste if you drink a little more than a shot or two. But, overall it is a nice vodka.
Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
Yum yum yum! I always drink rum mixed with a cream soda, and this is by far the best that I have come across! It even adds interesting new flavors to the classic mojito! I strongly recommend giving this a shot (literally)
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the taste of coconut in the rum and it has its own flavors ,comes in a great bottle and very affordable and not pricey at all, I buy mine from the liquor store and I will buy more again cause it's my brand.
Haley L.
Very strange rum. Not a fan of vanilla but it wouldn't let me choose another one to review. I don't think it is very expensive. I would say splurge a bit so you can enjoy! Or try their other flavors. Some are much better.
Ashley H.