Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #40 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Summer P.
Biloxi, MS
Easy flavor and texture though not my favorite rum by a long shot. Slight burn in the aftertaste which I typically wouldn't expect from a flavored rum. Still much better than Bacardi though, and I'd recommend over that brand
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Super delicious! I love to add this rum to pineapple juice, Orange juice and a splash of cranberry juice! The little bit of added to sweetness from the vanilla rum is just right! Overall highly satisfied! Definitely worth a try!
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
The vanilla flavoring in this vodka is great! I normally serve it chilled with another drink to mix with. There is a slightly...off aftertaste if you drink a little more than a shot or two. But, overall it is a nice vodka.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the taste of coconut in the rum and it has its own flavors ,comes in a great bottle and very affordable and not pricey at all, I buy mine from the liquor store and I will buy more again cause it's my brand.
Haley L.
Very strange rum. Not a fan of vanilla but it wouldn't let me choose another one to review. I don't think it is very expensive. I would say splurge a bit so you can enjoy! Or try their other flavors. Some are much better.
Kim P.
Loved the yummy flavor...smooth and refreshing in juice on a warm summer day.... only can purchase at the wine n spurts store and is fairly reasonably priced. Makes a great gift too!! I wouldn't mind it for my birthday
Kierstyn D.
Orlando
Absolutely love this flavor and type of rum! My mom started buying this brand because of Kenny Chesney but I have fallen in love with it! I mix it with pineapple juice and it's amazing! I will always buy this brand.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Best pina colada is made with this product! I LOVE it! Happy customer every time! I purchase this online normally or in the store. It's great and has a good flavor compared to other rums. Great drinks. Very satisfied
Amanda G.
Hialeah, FL
I had this one time with a mixture of coke. It was an interesting mix, but not one of my favorites. Felt like something was either missing or off. Maybe not the right mix, so I can try again with something different.
Chelsea W.
This brand of vanilla rum is my favvv! I actually like this and their coconut rum in my pina Colada! Price is super excellent for the quality of this delectable alcohol. I always result in buying this when in the ABC store.
Ashley H.