Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

delanie s.
north attleboro
Love love love this! Big fan of Kenny so of course had to try his vodka. Easy going down and great vanilla taste. Good price. Cute name and great design. I like that it incorporated the name of a famous KC song into the name.
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
Okay, this is my favorite rum. It might sound weird, but I mix it with Dr.Pepper and it's dangerously good! I've admittedly had an entire bottle of this in one night before. Love the low price, too!
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
This is the best brand of rum. I love Kenny Chesney and I was so excited to try this. This is probably my second favorite (key lime pie is the best) It's so easy to drink and tastes like a cupcake.
Rachel M.
Evansville, IN
Love all of the blue chair bay rum flavors. The mix very well with pineapple juice or orange juice. Even goes down smooth if you just want to do a shot or drink it on ice.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Not my favorite but my sister introduced this to me mixed in a cherry Dr Pepper and it actually tasted fairly good. I actually like this better then cherry vodka
Haley R.
As a lover of Vanilla Coke this brings a whole new level to my favorite drink. I got this for the first time for my 21st birthday and have bought it a few times since. This is really good to have around at holiday parties for the people who aren't big drinkers because the taste is just too good to pass up!
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
I wish there were more than 5 stars to give this brand. It is a bit on the expensive side for rum but there isn't anything better. I have had this a few times and it is must at all of our get togethers we mix it with cherries and Pepsi for an "alcoholic cherry vanilla Pepsi" and we have just about everyone in our group hooked. In short the flavor of this rum can't be beat.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I've had this a couple times and it was really good. I'm definitely a fan of Rum, over other liquors. The vanilla flavor helps to taste better, to the actual liquor taste. It's not overpowering, but definitely will get you feeling tipsy.
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
Kenny Chesney hit the nail on the head with this Rum! Mixes so well with anything! I love Rum and Coke and the Vanilla just makes it that much more amazing. My personal favorite from this line is the Key Lime, as it is amazing on its own to sit and sip, but I really don’t feel like you can go wrong with anything from this brand.
Abby K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this Blue Chair Old Bay Vanilla flavored rum! Its made by one of my favorite country music singers, Kenny Chesney, who knows a good rum! Also really like the vanilla flavor. Like many other reviews have said, and I agree, when mixed with Coke its like you've gotten vanilla coke again!
Ashley H.