Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Julee H.Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #49 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Lauren K.
Chester, VA
One of my good friends is a bar tender and i always love watching her make me drinks so i can learn, but i dont remember which drink i had that had this drink in it. I hooe i remember because Lord it was good!
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
Besides the fact that this is Kenny Chesney’s brand, which is enough to make me run buy it, haha just being honest. Guys this is a delicious rum. So smooth. So flavorful. I’ve tried many!! Vanilla is my fav.
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
This is the best brand of rum. I love Kenny Chesney and I was so excited to try this. This is probably my second favorite (key lime pie is the best) It's so easy to drink and tastes like a cupcake.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
This is one of my two favorite vanilla runs. I like to mix it with my Diet Coke, mix it right and it tastes like a vanilla Diet Coke. Same if you’re a coke drinker. Yumm! One of my go to drinks.
Rachel M.
Evansville, IN
Love all of the blue chair bay rum flavors. The mix very well with pineapple juice or orange juice. Even goes down smooth if you just want to do a shot or drink it on ice.
Jasmine L.
Great taste! Love to mix with orange juice and ice for a refreshing drink. I have only bought one time, but would buy again. It was affordable compared to the other rums available. Delicious and different taste.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Not my favorite but my sister introduced this to me mixed in a cherry Dr Pepper and it actually tasted fairly good. I actually like this better then cherry vodka
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
As a lover of Vanilla Coke this brings a whole new level to my favorite drink. I got this for the first time for my 21st birthday and have bought it a few times since. This is really good to have around at holiday parties for the people who aren't big drinkers because the taste is just too good to pass up!
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
I wish there were more than 5 stars to give this brand. It is a bit on the expensive side for rum but there isn't anything better. I have had this a few times and it is must at all of our get togethers we mix it with cherries and Pepsi for an "alcoholic cherry vanilla Pepsi" and we have just about everyone in our group hooked. In short the flavor of this rum can't be beat.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I've had this a couple times and it was really good. I'm definitely a fan of Rum, over other liquors. The vanilla flavor helps to taste better, to the actual liquor taste. It's not overpowering, but definitely will get you feeling tipsy.
Ashley H.