Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #42 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Courtney A.
Iola, KS
I wish there were more than 5 stars to give this brand. It is a bit on the expensive side for rum but there isn't anything better. I have had this a few times and it is must at all of our get togethers we mix it with cherries and Pepsi for an "alcoholic cherry vanilla Pepsi" and we have just about everyone in our group hooked. In short the flavor of this rum can't be beat.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I've had this a couple times and it was really good. I'm definitely a fan of Rum, over other liquors. The vanilla flavor helps to taste better, to the actual liquor taste. It's not overpowering, but definitely will get you feeling tipsy.
Kayla R.
Fort Madison
This rum is smooth and familiar like an old blue chair. It has subtle notes of pure vanilla unlike other brands that claim the same. I began drinking this as a try it before I buy it and fell in love with the smooth finish this produced. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Shelby G.
Fort Worth, TX
If you're looking for something sweet but not to sweet this will def hit the spot, it's a great to mix with, me personally I love root beer so so vanilla root beer is my number one, the bottle is nice, the overall quality is nice and the price for it is nice as well
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
Loved this when I tried it, and I still do. I tried a recipe off of Pinterest with orange juice and whip cream, it turned out wonderful. I still occasionally make this with my girlfriends. It taste exactly like orange dream. The vanilla mixes so well.
Hannah G.
Rochester, NH
Amazing! I love kenny chesney and also love his rum! All of his shows have their own drink specials made with his rum and they all come out fantastic mixed with orange juice and some pineapple juice! It keeps me coming back again and again for it!
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
I was lucky enough to try this on my anniversary of being together. It's so yummy! I was rather nervous at first, but over all was pretty happy. It's so smooth and was easy going down. We finished maybe 3 bottles of this on our mini vacation. (:
Kris W.
Nash, TX
As I stated previously, Blue chair bay is my favorite rum of all time. Although the spiced coconut is my favorite, the vanilla is awesome too. Add a shot or two, or 3 to your next serving of Cola, great combo! #bluechairbay #rum #kennychesney
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
i LOVE vanilla flavored things so when i drank this i loved it. i like it mixed with coca cola especially vanilla flavored coca cola. My friends loved it as well and I would buy it again to keep at my house. I would even buy 2 bottles!
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
The best thing about rum is it seriously goes with anything. This is one of my favorites though. The coconut flavor mixes so well with literally everything. The taste is amazing and I'll continue to purchase this product for sure!
Ashley H.