Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Coral D.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
The best thing about rum is it seriously goes with anything. This is one of my favorites though. The coconut flavor mixes so well with literally everything. The taste is amazing and I'll continue to purchase this product for sure!
Summer P.
Summer P.
Biloxi, MS
Easy flavor and texture though not my favorite rum by a long shot. Slight burn in the aftertaste which I typically wouldn't expect from a flavored rum. Still much better than Bacardi though, and I'd recommend over that brand
Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Super delicious! I love to add this rum to pineapple juice, Orange juice and a splash of cranberry juice! The little bit of added to sweetness from the vanilla rum is just right! Overall highly satisfied! Definitely worth a try!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
This brand of vanilla rum is my favvv! I actually like this and their coconut rum in my pina Colada! Price is super excellent for the quality of this delectable alcohol. I always result in buying this when in the ABC store.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
The vanilla flavoring in this vodka is great! I normally serve it chilled with another drink to mix with. There is a slightly...off aftertaste if you drink a little more than a shot or two. But, overall it is a nice vodka.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Very strange rum. Not a fan of vanilla but it wouldn't let me choose another one to review. I don't think it is very expensive. I would say splurge a bit so you can enjoy! Or try their other flavors. Some are much better.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
Yum yum yum! I always drink rum mixed with a cream soda, and this is by far the best that I have come across! It even adds interesting new flavors to the classic mojito! I strongly recommend giving this a shot (literally)
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the taste of coconut in the rum and it has its own flavors ,comes in a great bottle and very affordable and not pricey at all, I buy mine from the liquor store and I will buy more again cause it's my brand.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Best pina colada is made with this product! I LOVE it! Happy customer every time! I purchase this online normally or in the store. It's great and has a good flavor compared to other rums. Great drinks. Very satisfied
Callie C.
Callie C.
By FAR my favorite rum. Soooo smooth and delicious. They don't carry this at a lot of liquor stores and I don't know why! A sweeter vanilla taste that can't be beat! I pick up a bottle of this whenever I can find it
Ashley H.