Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #52 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

ashley b.
Roe, AR
I mix this with Dr pepper or coke and It's great. I add a ton of alcohol and a little soda. Gives a nice buzz.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love this stuff! Mix it with orange juice and it's like a creamsicle. Soooo good! Would definitely recommend
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good tasting i have tried it went down smooth local store every one liked it mixes well to would recommend
Shandi B.
['SPRINGFIELD', ''], GA
Not my type of flavor, but it was good nonetheless! Would recommend to others who love the taste of vanilla.
Sam R.
I love the taste of this. When I make mixed drinks I like adding this and root beer and a little whip cream
Amanda T.
Meridian, MS
Delicious!!! Was very impressed with the taste. Not a heavy taste but the perfect taste in mixed drinks!
Emily H.
Radford, VA
This is by far the best rum available. We fell in love with it and now no abc stores sell it in Virginia.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I love my drinks occasionally but I would definitely give this one a try whether home or at a function.
Lilith K.
This rum is so freaking yummy! I love anything vanilla! Definitely worth the price and taste amazing
Yvette T.
Tastes good with a subtle taste of vanilla. Good to use with mixed drink or alone. I'd recommend it.
Ashley H.