Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This is one of my favorites. It taste good mixed with vanilla coke or by itself. I keep it for special nights.
Caroline W.
Westminster, MD
The perfect amount of vanilla! This rum goes great with ginger ale or any other sort of lightly flavored soda.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Love vanilla, this just made my drinking day better. Mixed in with some coke to me it traste like Vanilla Coke.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love this stuff! Mix it with orange juice and it's like a creamsicle. Soooo good! Would definitely recommend
ashley b.
Roe, AR
I mix this with Dr pepper or coke and It's great. I add a ton of alcohol and a little soda. Gives a nice buzz.
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good tasting i have tried it went down smooth local store every one liked it mixes well to would recommend
Alana M.
Hollywood, FL
My mom loves Kenny so we've drank this since it came out! I love how smoothe it is and how true the flavor is.
Shandi B.
SPRINGFIELD, GA
Not my type of flavor, but it was good nonetheless! Would recommend to others who love the taste of vanilla.
Sam R.
I love the taste of this. When I make mixed drinks I like adding this and root beer and a little whip cream
Amanda T.
Meridian, MS
Delicious!!! Was very impressed with the taste. Not a heavy taste but the perfect taste in mixed drinks!
Ashley H.