Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #40 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love a delicious vanilla drink but these bottles are so pretty I want to collect them all.
Renee J.
WOW!!! I will You this again. Made a new punch for a party and it was a huge hit. Graduation
Dana P.
Heath Springs , SC
I've used this rum in mixed drinks and I enjoyed it. I would recommend to friends and family.
Krystal G.
Vanilla rum is real good. I like the taste, I have only tasted it once but it was still good.
Nataki W.
Very sweet, can hardly taste the alcohol content, mixes well in any drink for a nice kicker
Katie U.
Sullivan
So good! And doesn't hurt that it's a company owned by one of my favorite country singers!
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
It has a good taste of vanilla. It's not strong, but it's there. It has a cool taste to it.
Kawale W.
This rum was ok not as smooth as I like it but it still the job for a mixed drink I made.
Jeannie S.
Yummy!! Diet Coke & this vanilla go great together! Like a dessert but for grown ups
Marki M.
Dayton , OH
Very sweet. Perfect for daiquiris and mixed drinks. It gives drinks an exciting kick.
Ashley H.