Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Samantha B.
This is perfect for summer beach days for making easy mixed drinks or to keeping it classic. One of the best flavors
Allie T.
Chattanooga
This rum is my favorite and I'd take it any day. I love it with a Diet Coke!!!! Give it to me alllll day on the beach
Chelsea  L.
Tastes very good! I love mixing it with coke. So i get a vanilla coke taste. Can't even tell there's alcohol in it
Hannah M.
Monroe, NC
By far my absolute favorite!!! This is my go to when I'm shopping for rum. I can promise you that you will love it.
Sarah G.
It's so tropical and smooth I love this brand it's great for parties to mix in with some other ingredients in a jug
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
Yum! This is one of those that you could mix with anything and it would taste Devine! My favorite is orange juice!
Tori J.
Panama City, FL
This stuff is so good. It's thicker so it's creamy and goes great with ice cream! It's affordable and so worth it.
Arie J.
Pensacola, FL
I like to not cringe with each drop and this gives me what I need! I mix with coke and the results are so yummy.
Linda J.
Really good vanilla flavor without being chemical tasting like some flavored rums. Purchased at abc package store
Tara G.
I love their vanilla rum! I can drink it by itself, but I really enjoy mixing it up into a pins colada or a juice
Ashley H.