Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Julee H.Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #49 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
Recommend to anyone who loves vanilla .. I’m a huge vanilla fan and I love to drink this liquor ! I love all blue chair .
Felisha O.
I am reviewing this product because it would not go away until I did. I have ever drank nor heard of this product before.
joevanie r.
Philadelphia, PA
It's ok not my best drink but it's ok price is ok not to bad but not the best wife don't really like it is not her choice
Melissa J.
Girls night out consist always of a fruit rum and this is totally it . Blue bay is a soft drink to just party all night.
Michelene U.
Cadiz
This is one of my favorite rums. I enjoy mixing it with Dr. pepper or Diet Coke. Gives a new boost to your boring soda ;)
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I absolutely love to drink this with orange juice and it's also very tasty in your coffee. It great for a girl night out.
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Best with strawberry soda like Fanta or sunkist. Or orange soda. This and orange soda tastes like an orange creamsicle
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
This rum is so incredible! I'm in absolute love! I use this in my bahama mama and it's so good! I definitely recommend!
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I purchased the spiced coconut and decided to go ahead and purchase the vanilla rum as well. I often mix it with pepsi.
I really enjoy this rum, my favorite of course is vanilla and you can create different mix drinks. I love the bottle
Ashley H.