Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Melissa J.
Girls night out consist always of a fruit rum and this is totally it . Blue bay is a soft drink to just party all night.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
This rum is so incredible! I'm in absolute love! I use this in my bahama mama and it's so good! I definitely recommend!
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Best with strawberry soda like Fanta or sunkist. Or orange soda. This and orange soda tastes like an orange creamsicle
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I purchased the spiced coconut and decided to go ahead and purchase the vanilla rum as well. I often mix it with pepsi.
Allie T.
This rum is my favorite and I'd take it any day. I love it with a Diet Coke!!!! Give it to me alllll day on the beach
Samantha B.
This is perfect for summer beach days for making easy mixed drinks or to keeping it classic. One of the best flavors
Arlynne G.
San Antonio
Great taste! Perfect for shots. It doesn't have a strong after taste. All flavors from Blue Chair have a sweet taste.
Tori J.
['Panama City', 'FL'], FL
This stuff is so good. It's thicker so it's creamy and goes great with ice cream! It's affordable and so worth it.
Hannah M.
Monroe, NC
By far my absolute favorite!!! This is my go to when I'm shopping for rum. I can promise you that you will love it.
Sarah G.
It's so tropical and smooth I love this brand it's great for parties to mix in with some other ingredients in a jug
Ashley H.