Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Melissa J.
Girls night out consist always of a fruit rum and this is totally it . Blue bay is a soft drink to just party all night.
Felisha O.
I am reviewing this product because it would not go away until I did. I have ever drank nor heard of this product before.
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I absolutely love to drink this with orange juice and it's also very tasty in your coffee. It great for a girl night out.
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Best with strawberry soda like Fanta or sunkist. Or orange soda. This and orange soda tastes like an orange creamsicle
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I purchased the spiced coconut and decided to go ahead and purchase the vanilla rum as well. I often mix it with pepsi.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
This rum is so incredible! I'm in absolute love! I use this in my bahama mama and it's so good! I definitely recommend!
Arlynne G.
San Antonio
Great taste! Perfect for shots. It doesn't have a strong after taste. All flavors from Blue Chair have a sweet taste.
Michele H.
Columbus, OH
The flavor of this rum is very prominent but Very tasty. I have purchased before and Will definitely purchase again!!
Allie T.
Chattanooga
This rum is my favorite and I'd take it any day. I love it with a Diet Coke!!!! Give it to me alllll day on the beach
Samantha B.
This is perfect for summer beach days for making easy mixed drinks or to keeping it classic. One of the best flavors
Ashley H.