Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Lilith K.
Lilith K.
This rum is so freaking yummy! I love anything vanilla! Definitely worth the price and taste amazing
Michele H.
Michele H.
Columbus, OH
The flavor of this rum is very prominent but Very tasty. I have purchased before and Will definitely purchase again!!
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Who doesn't love rum. Vanilla rum is even more delicious!!! These are a perfect summer drink!!!🍹🍹🍹
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
This is really good I only had it by itself and not in a mix of anything else but I enjoyed it
Es un vocka especial ,ya que con su delicioso sabor motiva a seguir disfrutandolo ,,,,🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This stuff is honestly delicious! You can mix it with so many different things and it's great.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Really good vanilla flavor without being chemical tasting like some flavored rums. Purchased at abc package store
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Vanilla rum is real good. I like the taste, I have only tasted it once but it was still good.
Renee J.
Renee J.
WOW!!! I will You this again. Made a new punch for a party and it was a huge hit. Graduation
Dana P.
Dana P.
Heath Springs , SC
I've used this rum in mixed drinks and I enjoyed it. I would recommend to friends and family.
Ashley H.