Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #42 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Tara G.
I love their vanilla rum! I can drink it by itself, but I really enjoy mixing it up into a pins colada or a juice
Linda J.
Really good vanilla flavor without being chemical tasting like some flavored rums. Purchased at abc package store
Arie J.
Pensacola, FL
I like to not cringe with each drop and this gives me what I need! I mix with coke and the results are so yummy.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
I mix this with Dr pepper or coke and It's great. I add a ton of alcohol and a little soda. Gives a nice buzz.
Alana M.
Hollywood, FL
My mom loves Kenny so we've drank this since it came out! I love how smoothe it is and how true the flavor is.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love this stuff! Mix it with orange juice and it's like a creamsicle. Soooo good! Would definitely recommend
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Love vanilla, this just made my drinking day better. Mixed in with some coke to me it traste like Vanilla Coke.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This is one of my favorites. It taste good mixed with vanilla coke or by itself. I keep it for special nights.
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good tasting i have tried it went down smooth local store every one liked it mixes well to would recommend
Caroline W.
Hampstead, MD
The perfect amount of vanilla! This rum goes great with ginger ale or any other sort of lightly flavored soda.
Ashley H.