Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #36 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Barbie A.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Love vanilla, this just made my drinking day better. Mixed in with some coke to me it traste like Vanilla Coke.
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, AR
I mix this with Dr pepper or coke and It's great. I add a ton of alcohol and a little soda. Gives a nice buzz.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This is one of my favorites. It taste good mixed with vanilla coke or by itself. I keep it for special nights.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
St Augustine, FL
Great flavor and decent price. I like adding it into mix drinks to make it a yummy mixed drink! Even better with pineapple juice!
Sam R.
Sam R.
I love the taste of this. When I make mixed drinks I like adding this and root beer and a little whip cream
Kelle D.
Kelle D.
Very delicious rum! A little pricier than most rum, but it is fantastic quality! I think the packaging is fantastic, as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Radford, VA
This is by far the best rum available. We fell in love with it and now no abc stores sell it in Virginia.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Topeka
Vanilla rum is the way to go!!! When you mix it with Coke Zero, it is a very pleasant beverage to enjoy with family & friends
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Meridian, MS
Delicious!!! Was very impressed with the taste. Not a heavy taste but the perfect taste in mixed drinks!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love this stuff! Mix it with orange juice and it's like a creamsicle. Soooo good! Would definitely recommend
Ashley H.