Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #40 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I absolutely love to drink this with orange juice and it's also very tasty in your coffee. It great for a girl night out.
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Best with strawberry soda like Fanta or sunkist. Or orange soda. This and orange soda tastes like an orange creamsicle
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
This rum is so incredible! I'm in absolute love! I use this in my bahama mama and it's so good! I definitely recommend!
Allie T.
Chattanooga
This rum is my favorite and I'd take it any day. I love it with a Diet Coke!!!! Give it to me alllll day on the beach
Samantha B.
This is perfect for summer beach days for making easy mixed drinks or to keeping it classic. One of the best flavors
Michele H.
Columbus, OH
The flavor of this rum is very prominent but Very tasty. I have purchased before and Will definitely purchase again!!
Chelsea  L.
Tastes very good! I love mixing it with coke. So i get a vanilla coke taste. Can't even tell there's alcohol in it
Sarah G.
It's so tropical and smooth I love this brand it's great for parties to mix in with some other ingredients in a jug
Hannah M.
Monroe, NC
By far my absolute favorite!!! This is my go to when I'm shopping for rum. I can promise you that you will love it.
Linda J.
Really good vanilla flavor without being chemical tasting like some flavored rums. Purchased at abc package store
Ashley H.