Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Julee H.Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #49 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
I like the Blue Chair Bay brand overall, but this just had a little too much sweetness in it for me to be able to purchase it again. I would highly recommend this for those who love chocolate martinis, boozy milkshakes, a twist on a brandy alexander or a yummy homemade banana and coconut Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum slushy! It was definitely fun to try out some test recipes with and for those who prefer sweet and the lack of alcohol flavor, this is a great frozen drink must have!
Jamie S.
I am a sucker for vanilla flavored drinks. I love to mix them with any type of carbonated beverage. This rum is a great price and great flavor in my opinion. You can find it at most liquor stores. I would recommend to a sweet tooth. If you prefer more refined flavors, this may not be for you.
Katie B.
Cresson
So delicious! Absolutely love this. Even better when you’re sitting in the patio 😎 i am a repeat customer on this product! I normally drank captain Morgan but I think I have switched for food. The bottle is wonderful! I would for sure but again!
Bridget H.
Darlington, SC
Another favorite from Blue Chair Bay! The hint of vanilla gives this rum a special warmth. Mixes well with juice, pineapple or mango particularly, and goes down so smooth! Satisfied customer, per the usual!
Lilee C.
Conway, AR
What more can we say about that sweet rum? It's so good and blue chair just makes it better! It's a little pricey but honestly so worth it. And the bottle is just amazing. This is my "go to" rum for sure!
Julee H.
Genoa City
Oh my, where do I start....Absolutely Amazing!!!! Hands down my Favorite Rum by far. Once again, I’d like to Thank Country Thunder Wisconsin for introducing this Brand!!! Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum HIGHLY recommend ☺️
Tierra B.
Tacoma
I used this rum with some pineapple juice and orange juice it was so good. I will always get this brand of rum love the different flavors they carry. Definitely recommend this rum to all people who love fruity cocktails or even a rum and coke.
Auroura M.
Madison, TN
I tried this at one of their promo events in downtown Nashville a few years back and now I get really excited when I see their products. Definitely would recommend or share with my friends. Very delicious and great tasting product!
delanie s.
north attleboro
Love love love this! Big fan of Kenny so of course had to try his vodka. Easy going down and great vanilla taste. Good price. Cute name and great design. I like that it incorporated the name of a famous KC song into the name.
Kylee R.
clarksville
I add this Rum to my Coca Cola and it's so good! It's so smooth, sometimes I just take a couple of shots straight. I haven't tasted a flavor of Blue Chair Bay Rum that I haven't liked. A great price for a great Rum!
Ashley H.