Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #37 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Lauren K.
Chester, VA
One of my good friends is a bar tender and i always love watching her make me drinks so i can learn, but i dont remember which drink i had that had this drink in it. I hooe i remember because Lord it was good!
Bridget H.
Darlington
Another favorite from Blue Chair Bay! The hint of vanilla gives this rum a special warmth. Mixes well with juice, pineapple or mango particularly, and goes down so smooth! Satisfied customer, per the usual!
Lilee C.
Conway, AR
What more can we say about that sweet rum? It's so good and blue chair just makes it better! It's a little pricey but honestly so worth it. And the bottle is just amazing. This is my "go to" rum for sure!
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
Okay, this is my favorite rum. It might sound weird, but I mix it with Dr.Pepper and it's dangerously good! I've admittedly had an entire bottle of this in one night before. Love the low price, too!
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
Kenny Chesney hit the nail on the head with this Rum! Mixes so well with anything! I love Rum and Coke and the Vanilla just makes it that much more amazing. My personal favorite from this line is the Key Lime, as it is amazing on its own to sit and sip, but I really don’t feel like you can go wrong with anything from this brand.
Jasmine L.
Great taste! Love to mix with orange juice and ice for a refreshing drink. I have only bought one time, but would buy again. It was affordable compared to the other rums available. Delicious and different taste.
delanie s.
north attleboro
Love love love this! Big fan of Kenny so of course had to try his vodka. Easy going down and great vanilla taste. Good price. Cute name and great design. I like that it incorporated the name of a famous KC song into the name.
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
This is the best brand of rum. I love Kenny Chesney and I was so excited to try this. This is probably my second favorite (key lime pie is the best) It's so easy to drink and tastes like a cupcake.
Rachel M.
Evansville
Love all of the blue chair bay rum flavors. The mix very well with pineapple juice or orange juice. Even goes down smooth if you just want to do a shot or drink it on ice.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Not my favorite but my sister introduced this to me mixed in a cherry Dr Pepper and it actually tasted fairly good. I actually like this better then cherry vodka
Ashley H.