Blue Chair Bay Vanilla Rum  uploaded by Valerie j.

BY BLUE CHAIR BAY #40 in Rum

From its sweet sun-baked vanilla meringue aroma to its warm and creamy finish, this perfectly smooth and exotic blend will whisk you away to the free spirit and joy of the islands. see more...

Sarah R.
Turpin
Kenny Chesney hit the nail on the head with this Rum! Mixes so well with anything! I love Rum and Coke and the Vanilla just makes it that much more amazing. My personal favorite from this line is the Key Lime, as it is amazing on its own to sit and sip, but I really don’t feel like you can go wrong with anything from this brand.
Abby K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this Blue Chair Old Bay Vanilla flavored rum! Its made by one of my favorite country music singers, Kenny Chesney, who knows a good rum! Also really like the vanilla flavor. Like many other reviews have said, and I agree, when mixed with Coke its like you've gotten vanilla coke again!
delanie s.
north attleboro
Love love love this! Big fan of Kenny so of course had to try his vodka. Easy going down and great vanilla taste. Good price. Cute name and great design. I like that it incorporated the name of a famous KC song into the name.
Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
Yum yum yum! I always drink rum mixed with a cream soda, and this is by far the best that I have come across! It even adds interesting new flavors to the classic mojito! I strongly recommend giving this a shot (literally)
Callie C.
By FAR my favorite rum. Soooo smooth and delicious. They don't carry this at a lot of liquor stores and I don't know why! A sweeter vanilla taste that can't be beat! I pick up a bottle of this whenever I can find it
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
This is the best brand of rum. I love Kenny Chesney and I was so excited to try this. This is probably my second favorite (key lime pie is the best) It's so easy to drink and tastes like a cupcake.
Morgan D.
Blue chair bay is always consistently good run for mixing into drinks! The vanilla goes perfectly with coke! I wish they had more flavors available, and sold more in shot sized bottles.
T'Lah M.
Odessa , TX
This is my number one most favorite rum there is, I love the hint of vanilla when I mix into a drink it's smooth and not over powering, the vanilla adds a nice touch of flavor
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Not my favorite but my sister introduced this to me mixed in a cherry Dr Pepper and it actually tasted fairly good. I actually like this better then cherry vodka
Haley R.
As a lover of Vanilla Coke this brings a whole new level to my favorite drink. I got this for the first time for my 21st birthday and have bought it a few times since. This is really good to have around at holiday parties for the people who aren't big drinkers because the taste is just too good to pass up!
Ashley H.