BY BLUE CHAIR BAY

Blue Chair Bay® Coconut Spiced Rum Cream is authentic beach-made coconut rum, blended with real cream, and island and holiday spices so you make it smooth sailing this season. Whether it’s an espresso martini, a creamy colada, or a root beer float, Coconut Spiced Rum Cream can take your cocktails to the next level. see more...

Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
This is a wonderful addition to fun frozen boozy drinks that make family beach trips or friends hangouts much more fun without taking it overboard! I used this in some homemade banana and pineapple Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum and a big splash of the Spiced Rum Cream instead of Coco Lopez. I'd rather have the extra alcohol than the extra sugar, lol! It works wonderfully if you're not a fan of adding milk to concoctions to make them creamier and it worked beautifully in a creamy cupcake icing I made topped with toasted coconut flakes.
Jennifer H.
Newport News
This product is a consistent companion at my Christmas parties and Winter family dinners. I am constantly impressed by the Blue Chair Bay brand. It’s a unique product, and I think the closest comparable product is Captain Morgan Loconut. But, I love my Coconut Spiced Cream.
Lily W.
Syracuse, NY
This is a delicious rum, awesome for piña coladas! Beware though, as it does contain cream and MUST be refrigerated. Also, be careful with mixing this rum in case other ingredients don't go well with heavy cream, you may end up with a clotted disastrous cocktail on your hands! That doesn't take away from the perfect flavor and quality of this rum (or the awesome packaging!), just be aware!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this rum because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I love the spiced Rum with the coconut flavor. I go onto the blue chair bay website and they have a ton of different cocktail recipes to choose from, two of my personal favorites are pretty in pink and shooting star. They are delicious and I highly recommend!
Shealee N.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a very good alcohol for someone who prefers sweet to bitter. The cream infused with the liquor gives it a very unique texture and taste. It’s not for the beginner. This alcohol is for people who drink frequently.
Lauren T.
I LOVE this rum! I drink it straight on ice or frozen, like a slushee. I have tried the other rum creams of this brand and they are also very good but this one is my favorite. I will support Kenny Chesney any way I can!
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I love this product. For one it’s Kenney Chesneys Rum, and two it taste delicious! It’s not overly sweet and can be consumed chilled or as a cocktail. Try it with pineapple juice for an easy piña colada!
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
You can definitely taste the coconut in this and kind of has a holiday feel to it. Super creamy but don’t leave it around once you’ve opened it. Finish the bottle in a few days and keep refrigerated.
Tasha M.
I sampled this in a liquor store and loved it so much that I bought it the same night. Even drove to multiple stores to find a bottle! Bottle is very affordable