Blue by Ralph Lauren for Women, Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 2.5 Ounce uploaded by Brandy W.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Wreathe yourself in a floral fragrance with this 4.2-ounce women's eau de toilette spray from Ralph Lauren. The Blue fragrance line was first launched by Ralph Lauren's design house in 2003 and has been popular ever since. The gentle floral tones are accompanied by a splash of aquatic freshness; this is a scent that celebrates daytime, making it perfect punctuation for your business attire or weekend wardrobe. Pair it with suits or sundresses to make the most of your day. Fragrance was launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 2003 Ralph Lauren Blue women's fragrance is classified as floral Women's scent is recommended for daytime wear Fragrance has soft floral notes with an aquatic freshness Available in a 4.2-ounce eau de toilette natural spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• My boyfriend tried the Ralph Lauren Blue cologne and it smelled a...3 Answers
  • Im looking forward to trying this product out because my husband ...2 Answers
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I LOVE this perfume! It smells so good! It's clean and fresh. It lasts all day without being overbearing. It's a little pricy but it'll last you a while so I think it's worth the money. Plus there's a lot worse smelling perfumes that are a lot more expensive. I recommend trying this!
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect perfume. No overbearing floral or musky scent. Very light and feminine and it seems to last all day long. I've been using this perfume (along with others) for a few years and still one of my favorites ☺️
Sarai C.
I have used this perfume for literally years!! It is my go to and everyday fragrance!! I love the smell so much and even though later in the day I can't smell you I always get compliments about it, sooo its long lasting!!!!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite scents blue is a clean smell and it's not to heavy and lasts all day I would recommend this to any perfume lover I am a repeat user and have bought it several times a little goes a long way
Nikki f.
Riverside, CA
This is by far my all time favorite scent, my husband even loves it. He makes sure I never run out. I have been wearing this product for at least 10 years and have not since found a scent I like more, this product is perfect for day or night , long lasting.
Claudia C.
Henderson, NV
This perfume is so bomb and it last all day people always ask what Iam wearing ... I don't think I could get tired of the smell it's not over powering but a sexy smell 😍
Dana s.
Greenwood, AR
I love this perfume, it's my all time favorite perfume. The smell is not over powering, it's very clean, can't be without Ralph Lauren Blue. Would recommend this to everyone!
Bianka R.
Love this perfume it smells awesome and stay in my clothes all day long . would really recommend it if u don't like strong smells on perfume this one is just perfect.
gena A.
Absolutely refreshing fragrance I love how it's not overpowering at all and doesn't leave a musky scent overall a great perfume for all ages #ralphlauren #blue
Natalie H.
This scent is deep, exotic, and romantic. I love how the perfume lasts hours after application. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new perfume!
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
My boyfriend tried the Ralph Lauren Blue cologne and it smelled amazing! I am looking forward to try this. Is it light?
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
Im looking forward to trying this product out because my husband uses Ralph Lauren Blue for Men and it smells great. Do you know if this scent is more strong or soft and sweet?