BY BLUE BUNNY

What You See Is What You'll LoveSo grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. see more...

Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter loves ice cream so I always pick up the Blue Bunny Vanilla tub for her and she gets to enjoy it for a couple days. They are really yummy and creamy. Prettty high quality for it's price. They also have a great selection of flavors. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Blue Bunny is so rich and creamy. The consistency of the ice cream is luxurious. It is a little expensive but you are paying what it's worth. This flavor is good has an almond and chocolate taste, would recommend.
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
This ice cream has great flavor and a great amount of almonds. It's a great price. I loved the taste and texture. I like how easy the ice cream is to scoop. I will be buying more.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Rich creamy choaclate with some almonds, is is such a good mixture . I buy it so much because my family and i are addicted to it. Blus bunny has never disapointed us
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Yum!!! Very smooth, just the right amount of almond, and just delicious. I love ice cream and this brand is delicious.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Genoa, IL
I tried this a month or so ago. I am the girl that needs extra chocolate on everything. Not this one it was perfect.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Chehalis, WA
The best ice cream. So soft anf fluffy. Tons of flavor, and chunks of goodness in the bites. Doesnt melt too fast.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Hesperia
Omg! These are the best! So smooth and great flavor with almonds. Who wouldn't enjoy this yummy ice cream!
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
so so so delicious. i'm a huge almond fan and this hit the spot. just writing this i want to go buy more!