Add a Photo

By BLUE BUNNY
#544 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
What you see is what you'll love. So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars Iowa.
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO

Blue Bunny is my favorite ice cream to grab from the grocery store. They have so many different flavors of ice cream that you can never run out of options. My favorite is Blu's Birthday Party Ice Cream. I love anything birthday cake. But i would definitely recommend this ice cream brand!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR

My family loves to make root beer floats. I try to keep our sugar content low, so I use diet root beer and Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Vanilla. The kids love it and don't realize I'm using diet root beer or sugar free ice cream. The ice cream is also good on its own.
Janet A.
Janet A.

I buy this at Walmart and I always take 2/3 at a time. Either I buy to make something creative snack for my kids or use it for a piña colada. The rich and creamy taste its overwhelming.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY

If you love a sweet,rich creamy indulgence of ice cream, this product is for you. It has the perfect balance of sweet to creamy ratio, and it is great for the price that it is.
Senai A.
Senai A.
Bartow, FL

This ice cream is really creamy and taste great. They have alot of variety of flavors. I've tired a few different ones and were good too.
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, Tx

Vanilla ice cream is my favorite, and blue bunny just makes it taste even so more delicious and creamy !
Lissette A.
Lissette A.

It's a nice, creamy ice cream. They usually cost 2 for 4 dollars at target when its on sale, or 3 dollars each.