Add a Photo

By BLUE BUNNY
#602 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
What you see is what you'll love. So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars Iowa.
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
March 31, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Blue Bunny™ Sweet Freedom® Vanilla Flavored Fat Free Ice Cream 48 fl. oz. Tub
Blue Bunny is my favorite ice cream to grab from the grocery store. They have so many different flavors of ice cream that you can never run out of options. My favorite is Blu's Birthday Party Ice Cream. I love anything birthday cake. But i would definitely recommend this ice cream brand!
Jodi F.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
June 6, 2017, 1:13 p.m.
This is the best Vanilla ice cream I've tried that is fat free. You can't tell the difference between this or the one with fat. It's creamy and soft and easy to scoop. The quality is A+ I buy this pretty regularly. My kids and whole family really enjoy this ice cream.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
March 21, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
My family loves to make root beer floats. I try to keep our sugar content low, so I use diet root beer and Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Vanilla. The kids love it and don't realize I'm using diet root beer or sugar free ice cream. The ice cream is also good on its own.
Janet A.
Janet A.
April 27, 2017, 12:23 a.m.
I buy this at Walmart and I always take 2/3 at a time. Either I buy to make something creative snack for my kids or use it for a piña colada. The rich and creamy taste its overwhelming.
Senai A.
Senai A.
Bartow, FL
May 3, 2017, 7:16 p.m.
This ice cream is really creamy and taste great. They have alot of variety of flavors. I've tired a few different ones and were good too.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
April 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
If you love a sweet,rich creamy indulgence of ice cream, this product is for you. It has the perfect balance of sweet to creamy ratio, and it is great for the price that it is.
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
May 20, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
It's a nice, creamy ice cream. They usually cost 2 for 4 dollars at target when its on sale, or 3 dollars each.
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
March 23, 2017, 5:37 p.m.
Vanilla ice cream is my favorite, and blue bunny just makes it taste even so more delicious and creamy !