Blue Bunny™ Sweet Freedom® No Sugar Added Bunny Tracks® Ice Cream 48 fl. oz. Tub

BY BLUE BUNNY

What You See Is What You'll LoveSo grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth H.
I can't have sugar, so this ice cream was one of my only choices! But boy, does it taste just as good as the full sugar thing. In addition to the traditional "bunny tracks" components, it has chocolate covered peanuts. The combination of everything makes for one of the best no sugar added ice creams on the market. I'm definitely a repeat offender!
Andrea U.
I got this ice cream because Im currently doing low carb and this doesnt have any added sugar (perfect if you eat the recommended amount) This tastes SO GOOD! I dont think normal sugary ice cream tastes this good. I'd be lying if I said I didnt get this because of the cute bunny but man was I not disappointed!
Ryan J.
Gilbert
Although the flavor is why I don't absolutely love it i definitely would give their vanilla a 5 star rating. What makes this ice cream so great is the texture. I have bought many different flavors and none of them differ when it comes to ice cream consistency. They don't become a huge frozen solid block it always stays soft enough to scoop without any fancy tricks.
Annaleisa W.
I live for this ice cream it is so so smooth and creamy and it's a good alternative for the very sugary ice creams ! I would definitely recommend it to icecream lovers ! But it is a little pricey but it's worth it honestly this icecream is seriously like no other !
Danielle F.
Wilcox , NE
My husband was recently diagnosed with diabetes, so we had to cut down on his carbs and sugar intake. The hard part is he LOVES ice cream, so I was happy to find this ice cream. He enjoys it, in moderation, after we finish dinner some nights, and it certainly curbs his sweet tooth.
Ciara J.
Bakersfield
This is the creamiest ice cream I've ever tasted. It's not too runny and it's not too hard. It's just right. Honestly this is a good brand of ice cream. I've only tried the vanilla bean one, but if the other ones are as good as that one, then blue bunny hop over my way.
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
This ice cream is one of my favorite Brands and I love the bunny tracks flavor because when you find one of the bunnies it's like finding a little surprising your ice cream
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
So smooth and creamy I could eat the whole thing. The flavors are very creative and delicious. The creamyness is to die for. M the cookie dough is awesome. I totally recommend this brand of ice cream.
Sherri H.
El Dorado
This is my favorite ice cream right here. We don't buy the full of sugar kind so we always buy this one. Chocolate and nuts in ice cream, yes please
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
This is by far the best ice cream ever. I tried it on a vacation and loved it instantly. Bought when i got home.