BY BLUE BUNNY

What You See Is What You'll LoveSo grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite ice cream when I was pregnant! I was craving ice cream on the way home from work and found this in a gas station and probably ate it twice a week since! It has all my favorites in one: ice cream, chocolate covered peanuts and caramel. I mean, how can this disappoint?
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Surprisingly tasty, even for a sugar addict! Really though, this ice cream is nice and light and would be perfect for those that are usually turned off to the usually super-sweet ice creams.
Courtney M.
Sweet sugary goodness! Definitely love this product when I need a good chocolate fix! Has chocolate and caramel swirls! One of my favorite flavors! Must try if you haven't already!
Diana F.
hemet
It's was super good and creamy honestly the best and it was my first trying it and it's was so good pros I guess lol it was good and no it's already prepared for you and yes I would
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
This ice cream is super creamy and delicious. I wish that it had more of the chocolate covered peanuts in it though. It's always like a surprise treat everytime you find one!
Gina B.
Favorite brand and one of my favorite flavors! Who can go wrong with Bunny Tracks?? Super creamy, full of flavor, and easy to scoop! Very amazing brand!
erica w.
Anna, TX
This is my fave ice cream ever! I love the ribbons of chocolate and caramel and the bits of stuffed chocolate go perfectly with the vanilla ice cream!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I looooooove this flavor! It's my fave. Especially the brand for not being over priced. I love trying their ice cream!
Meagan V.
Overland Park, KS
It's a classic go to. Something you should always have in the freezer! It's the perfect cold treat when you need one!