BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Bunny™ What you see is what you'll love so grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. see more...

Jody H.
Petal
This is my son's favorite ice cream. I understand why he likes it -- the creamy blend of mint and chocolate is delicious. We usually buy a couple tubs of it every month -- even more in the summertime when we have a lot of visitors.
Sarah B.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious mint flavor! This reminds me of 31 flavors or thrifty from when I was a kid. Easy to scoop and lots of chocolate chip pieces. Overall delicious and I would definitely purchase again. My picky 9 year old loves it too.
Guera M.
My favorite ice cream!!! Mint chip is amazing and blue bunny is s great brand. I first tried it and immediately loved it. Paid $4.69 for half gallon
Meghan A.
This flavor is fantastic! I've tried Blue Bunny many times and they never disappoint. I'm usually picky about my mint flavors and this was spot on!
kylee w.
I like this ice cream it taste good. Plus I just like mint chocolate it makes it taste way better.. But this is a good brand of ice cream
Joy W.
KIMBERLY, WI
Blue Bunny ice cream is such a delicious brand. This flavor is one of my favorites. This is one of my go to ice creams.
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
I am in love with the classic peppermint bonbon flavor,but Blue Bunny has made it 100x better than I ever remembered.
Mai Ze V.
Yummy. My favorite ice cream of all time! I love mint choco chip ice cream! Find it anywhere at any grocery store!
America R.
Denver, CO
This is the best ice cream ever. I love how it has the chocolate shavings in it and how minty it is so delicious