BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Bunny™ What you see is what you'll love so grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Briana M.
Briana M.
Blue Bunny Butter Pecan ice cream is okay, but not the best I've had. I'd actually get the stores off- brand than Blue Bunny when it comes to this particular kind because stores is surprisingly better!
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
This ice cream is delicious. It reminds me of homemade ice cream from my childhood. The flavor isn't too sweet and the pecans are not soft and stale. The price is even better.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Jackson, OH
Oh this ice cream. It is my weakness! Oh why does it have to taste sooooooooo good? Why oh why?! It's so smooth and creamy and the flavor is amazing!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
I love eating blue Bunny. Great for milk shakes to and one of my favorite flavors. The ice cream and the pecans blend very well.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
I love pecans in my ice cream. A little crunch goes a long way and blue bunny Ice cream is so tasteful that it's the perfect combo.😍😍😍😍
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Beckley, WV
I love butter pecan. Very tasty, kinda pricey though. Doesn't necessarily taste like a lite ice cream. First time user.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
You can never go wrong with butter pecan. It has to be one of the best ice creams out there. Family Favorite.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Ottawa, IL
This ice cream is amazing. So creamy and full of flavor. Does not get freezer burn easily. Worth every penny