BY BLUE BUNNY

Made with fun. Fun stuffed. see more...

Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Blue Bunny is a great brand. It is inexpensive, yet maintains high quality. They have so many wonderful flavors to choose from! I like to support them, as they are located in Iowa which is where I live. This is the brand we frequently buy and will continue to.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
I have bought this brand only a few times but for the price and the taste it's good. The ingredients seem to be good and it's great tasting. I like that they have a lot of flavors and different cheesecake flavors like cherry cheesecake.
Teresa S.
Pretty Praire, KS
Blue Bunny ice cream does not disappoint.  This is so yummy and chocolaty that it is crazy.  A bit over the top for my husband but not for a chocolate lover like me.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
This ice cream is perfect for every occasion, crying sessions, parties, movie nights and just a being fat day. I love ice cream especially chocolate so this is one of my favorites!
Christal V.
I LOVE chocolate! The more chocolate the better! I love the bits of chocolaty goodness throughout. So light and creamy.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
I buy for my family as a treat. LOVE the chocolate chewy goodness. Price is reasonable. LOVE the new packaging too
Dorian H.
Jonesboro, GA
Love blue bunny brownie ice cream so good nice chunks of brownies flavored are all good! It's pricey but worth it!
Chelsea G.
Louisa, KY
Very rich! The perfect ice cream for the chocolate lover! You are able to taste chocolate long afterwards as well
Jolene W.
Best flavor for any chocolate lovers out there. Definitely try blue bunny ice cream. You will go back for more!!!