BY BLUE BUNNY

What You See is What You'll LoveSo grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself.From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. see more...

Thalia N.
Wow. It would be SO easy to eat the whole tub in one sitting. The tub is kind of small so I could justify it. But then I'd feel bad. But this is really good, and really chocolaty. If you are a chocolate lover you won't be disappointed with this. You may not like the premium price but the taste is premium as well. This is like the cheaper option of Ben & Jerrys!!
Emilee W.
Hillsboro
This ice cream flavor is amazing! It's very easy to eat a lot of this, especially with the brownies in it. It's very easy to scoop out, even if it's been in the freezer for awhile. I would recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate, brownies, or both!
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Super Fudge Brownie Chocolate is just as amazing as the title.  Creamy, chocolatey and packed with a bunch of fudge pieces.  I love this icecream and it is available in most grocery stores at an affordable price!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Blue Bunny never disappoints. This is their best flavor by far, and it's even better as a chocoholic. I love the brownie pieces because they don't get too hard or chewy. This ice cream is so delicious.
Shayauna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Holy brownie pieces batman, I was not expecting Blue Bunny to be so generous in how much they put into this product. It's indulgent and tastes amazing! If you live brownies, you will love this.
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love the packaging. Probably my favorite part that it isn't a cardboard container. The chunks in any flavor are big and flavorful. Very affordable and cheap ice cream for such high quality. Our families newest favorite!
Sarah A.
This stuff is amazing! I love chocolate and having chunks in my ice cream, so this is a win win for me! Buy a box of cones and load them up for a perfect treat!
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Def some fudge brownie in this mix with a very creamy yet chunky brownie taste! Better than making brownies and u get two in one
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
Soooooo creamy and taste delicious I'm normally not to picky but I always go for this brand in ice cream..
Tori K.
Great tasting ice cream!! I love the fudge brownies in it! Nice sweet treat if you have a sweet tooth