BY BLUE BUNNY

Wells® Years & Years with Bunny Ears Since 1913 see more...

Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ahhmazing my nearest dollar store actually carries these and whenever I get a chance to go get some I will strawberry shortcake is my favorite my daughter also knows it whenever we pass by the frozen isle she doesn't hesitate to get the box for me
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
These and the Chocolate Eclair bars are super super good. Not only is the inside creamy and cake-y, but the outer cake pieces that coat the bar are so tasty and delicious. They are soft, not crunchy, and add an extra layer to the ice cream bar that it wouldn't have without it.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these ice creams they are so delicious and I love the strawberry shortcake crumbles on top even more and the strawberry ice cream in the middle is the best part !
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
There are a few things i love more than make-up in this world and these ice cream bars are once of them! it is deliciouse and tasty. i love all blue bunny icecream but there are the best! all you do is open and eat it! 10/10 would buy again! give them a try
Mikayla W.
Effingham Kansas
This is my all time favorite ice cream bar. I think it's great and affordable. I love this ice cream and I have since I was a little girl. I purchase this whenever I find it. I think everyone should try this if they like strawberry flavored things
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my goodness this is so good and takes me back to the days when the ice cream truck use to ride by and I would select these!! So delicious and I get them eat them all! I recommend others to try!!
Tania P.
My all time favorite! There are several brands of strawberry shortcake bars but these are beyond better. They don't taste like freezer. The price is good and i would highly recommend.
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
If ever given a choice of ice cream and this is one always grab this one. Ice cream man,convenience store,grocery store. Always gotta have that shortcake bar.
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These things are SO ADDICTING!! I can seriously eat like a whole box. They're so good, they're reasonably priced, and they make them in chocolate too!!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
One of my all time favorite ice cream bar. It has more than just an ice cream taste. It really makes you feel like it is a bit of ice cream cake!