BY BLUE BUNNY

Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
These are probably the best. As a child this was my go to when my mom would take me to the grocery store. That crumble they put on the outside is pure heaven. It's so good and the ice cream itself is so soft. Perfect for a hot day well it's perfect for any type of day.
Lily L.
One of my favorite childhood flavors. I love strawberry shortcake so much! I was so excited when I found these in my local grocery stores! If you're tired of the same old icecreams, try these out!
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my all time favorite ice cream treats of all time. If you have never had one of these and you like strawberries, you need to try them NOW! They have such a nice blend of strawberry and cream, and the outer crumb topping is a perfect complement to the ice cream.
Carolina R.
Dodge City, KS
I actually tried these yesterday. These are very delicious and sweet! I think the little crumbs of graham cracker and strawberry that the outside is coated with are delicious! I totally would recommend this to you because it's a very delicious ice cream!
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
Mmmmmmm these are just as good as I remember them from elementary school! This is the first time I've bought them myself, and it was a good value. These definitely need to be eaten in moderation though. Very high in sugar so of course they are delicious!
Dakota S.
This is my favorite strawberry shortcake ice cream on the market! This is so delicious and very affordable! This is probably not the healthiest thing you can eat but very worth it! I love that I can buy this at any store and that it never disappoints!
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Strawberry Shortcake from bluebunny is my all time fave. It brings be back to my childhood, it tastes exactly like cheese cake. love love LOVE!! ♥
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
These ice cream treats are so very addicting, as my whole family enjoys this product. The flavor is great and the price is super affordable.
kimberly s.
Las Cruces, NM
These are my favorite they have always been even when the ice cream truck comes I live it it has the best flavors and it isn't to harsh
Allyson R.
Ice cream tends to upset my stomach, but when I want a treat this certainly hits the spot. *strawberry is better than the chocolate*