BY BLUE BUNNY

What you see is what you'll love.So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself.From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. see more...

Buy on Walmart
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Oh my goodness! This product is just Am-azing! The cramel is like your still in heaven. The ice cream is soooo soft and creamy! Yum. Amd cant forget the cameral filled little bunny candys inside the icecream.
Yvette H.
Climax Sprgs, MO
This ice cream flavor is so good, my boyfriend even loves it and he is super picky about ice cream. It has chocolate pieces in it that are filled with salty caramel, mmm, so good!
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
So perfect. It has little caramel filled chocolate bunnies in the ice cream. Only ice cream I buy. I just recently got my husband to try it and he loves it too. It's so creamy and rich. I'll never get tired of it
Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
This is currently my faborite ice cream.  It is a salted caramel ice cream with ribbons of salted caramel and caramel filled chocolate bunnies.  It has just the right amount of chocolate and salt and all the caramel you could possibly want.  I love finding the chocolate bunnies and savoring the chocolate and sea salt caramel.
Fawzia E.
This is definitely the best salted caramel ice cream in stores! I am a salted caramel fanatic and I've tried just about every salted caramel ice cream under the sun and this still stands as my favorite! It's super creamy and sweet!
Briana S.
San Diego , CA
Super delicious! I love caramel ice cream and the blue bunny one has to be one of my top favorites. The vanilla tastes good too. They aren't too pricey. They're about 3-4 bucks at Walmart. I love this brand! ❤
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Definitely one of my top five favorite Ice creams I feel it would be even better if it didn't have the chocolate pieces in it but anyway it's made with real caramel and is smooth and creamy
Santana T.
Glendale, AZ
Blue bunny is back and rocking it! I love this flavor! Anything with carmel in it and I'm excited. I've tried a few other of blue bunnies new flavors and have loved most of them.
Roxann S.
Palmdale, CA
This was so delicious that I ate it in 3 days and I'm not sure if I even want to buy it again because it was SO good that I know I won't control myself haha
Rachelle L.
Monaca
This ice cream is heaven! I hope they keep it around for awhile. Love the plastic container with snap lid to protect against the freezer.