BY BLUE BUNNY

What You See Is What You'll LoveSo grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. see more...

sam f.
Provo, UT
We grabbed a tub of this the other day at Walmart on sale and it has not disappointed! Blue Bunny consistently has the perfect creamy texture with the perfect ratio of ice cream to mix-ins. Rocky Road has always been one of my favorite flavors of ice cream and I am very picky about it. What I love about this particular variety is that it has the perfect amount of marshmallow, the perfect chocolate ice cream, and the almonds are a good size AND chocolate coated! This definitely isn't healthy, because really what good ice cream is? But this is amazing and so worth the sugar and calories. I will definitely purchase this variety of rocky road again!
Heather M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love rocky road it’s the perfect blend of flavors like a frozen hot chocolate let’s be honest no ice cream is healthy it’s a flavor I repurchase it’s so delicious ya definitely buy again you’d be crazy not to
Lara S.
Logan, WV
Yum! Just discovered this ice cream and I love it! I think it's a good value for the price. So good! I love that it has fudge and marshmallow cream in the ice cream, definitely would buy this ice cream again!
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
Great, smooth ice cream. Rocky road is one of my favorite ice creams of all times. This ice cream was smooth minus the rocky road. It was a good value that I found at walmart. I don't think it is as great as Blue Bell but it is cheaper and a better value so I would definitely purchase it again.
nandiee c.
Lancaster , CA
Eating some rite now while I type this , so tasty and bomb I just love it ,specially this rocky road nuts and white flavor marshmallow taste ! I definitely recommend , and other flavors as well but this one rite here is my favorite of them all !!!!!
Fred H.
Great flavor combination. Chocolate ice cream with marshmallows and nuts all combined to make a classic treat. Good value. Will be getting again. I love the plastic tubs that Blue Bunny has. Easy to open and no funny tastes like cartons can often get.
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
I pick up this ice cream every two weeks, when I go to Walmart. It's a lot of ice cream for a reasonable price. It is so creamy and delicious. Definitely would suggest it to anyone who likes Rocky Road.
Maria S.
Junction city, KS
My favorite flavor of this brand. I love how good and rich this ice cream is. It's not too sweet and the marshmallows and almond are really nice with the chocolate. I highly recommend it.
Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
I freaking LOVE rocky road ice cream!!! When I start with it, I can't stop. The nuts is what makes it hard to stop eating it. lol and now I want some and don't have any
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
I am the biggest fan of Blue Bunny ice cream. The amount of toppings they put into their ice cream is definitely satisfactory. They're not too expensive and you absolutely get what you pay for. Writing this is making me want some!