BY BLUE BUNNY

Julia A.
San Diego , CA
This is a cheaper knock off of the Snickers ice cream bar. A bit disappointing compared to that one (which is one of my favorites) but overall it's enjoyable. It has more ice cream and less caramel and peanuts than I would like, but if the snickers version isn't available this is a yummy substitute.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
these are really good. they're similar to the snickers icecream bars. i've never actually bought them myself they have them in my school cafeteria. i'm not sure if the price or where you would get them but they are very good.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
These are very delicious. A good balance of ingredients. It gives you that yummy salty sweet fix. Definitely recommend
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
This is just as good as the snickers bars, but you don't need to feel guilty for paying such a high price. I sure love these ice cream bars.
Sarah J.
East Palestine, OH
This product was alright. Not exactly what i was expecting. I might recommend this product to a friend if i don't find something better.
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
This ice cream is so good and inexpensive. It is definitely available anywhere. Good for those days where you crave chocolate.
evelynda r.
Omg. Can't get enough of this hahaha... If it was for me I will put a lock on my fridge so nobody can't touch them hahaha
McKayla Z.
I live for this ice cream! I cannot live without it. It's one of my go to's whenever it's that time of the month.