BY BLUE BUNNY #76 in Frozen Yogurt

What you see is what you'll love so grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun. Filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa see more...

Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This was pleasantly delicious! I was not expecting a frozen yogurt to be so yummy, and guilt free! Vanilla bean is one of my favorite ice cream flavors and now I can enjoy it in a somewhat healthier version.
Abby D.
This is delicious! Great vanilla taste! I could eat a tub in one sitting! The vanilla isn't too overpowering but just right!
Deanne T.
Greenfield
Blue bunny has the freshest creamiest ice cream around...love the variety of flavors...i absolutely love the new containers
Tennille W.
Olathe, KS
Yum yum yum! I love the frozen yogurt lube that blue bunny offers and vanilla bean is one of my favorites!
Armenta R.
Las Vegas, NV
Best frozen yogurt this is the only flavor that I have tried but it’s the best you can taste the beans
Megan S.
De Graff, OH
Blue Bunny ice cream has a nice vanilla flavor a smooth, creamy texture. It's great just on its own!
Jennifer E.
Vanilla is always one of my favorites. This is nice and creamy with the perfect vanilla taste.
Blakely W.
Sulphur
I love how soft and creamy this product is! I will definitely by buying again! Great taste!
Aysia B.
Tampa, FL
It tasted more like ice milk. Not rich enough in my opinion. Probably won't buy again.
Sara C.
I liked the taste but the texture was a little different than I'd expected. I bought it on sale and I don't think I'd buy it if it wasn't as it is a bit expensive. I'm not sure if I'd recommend it to others.