BY BLUE BUNNY

Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I love everything cookies and cream... these stand out among most because they are quick and on the go. I don't have to get a scoop out and a bowl, just grab on my way out the door. They are priced well and you get what you pay for. Very tasty! Highly recommend.
Emily M.
Marion, KS
I bought these for my step daughter and they were delicious. I thought it was high in price but most stuff like this is. It's not a healthy choice but something for every one once in awhile is okay. If they were on sale I'd buy again.
Jessica R.
First I would like to start by saying I love cookies n cream and its been a recent craving. It is a nice easy way to cure my sweet tooth. I love blue bunny products and I think it is similar to blue bell's.
Alexandra B.
Cookies and cream bars are great! I used to eat these all the time during the summer when I was younger! They actually taste like a frozen oreos on a stick!
Guadalupe L.
South El Monte, CA
I love it so much .....the chocolate and vanilla is the best part of all this! It's a good brand i recommend it to anyone
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
This is so good! I always try to keep them in the freezer. My husband steals them a lot. I will definitely repurchase.
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Good flavor perfect size Better than the tub ice cream similar to strawberry shortcake just a diff flavor
Morgan W.
Louisa
Love these ice cream bars. Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor and these definitely help my cravings.
Adonaea C.
Anything OREO is my all time favorite and this is songood it tastes like the chocolate bar