BY BLUE BUNNY

Delmy S.
So good! These would be given to me as a kid and i still enjoy eating them now too. There's no extra stuff in the ice cream, just plain vanilla and chocolate. If i were given this instead of an ice cream cone, id be perfectly happy. Every time i go to the store i try to look for these.
Marisa R.
I LOVE these cups!! My grandma ALWAYS had them when we were little. Now, i get them for my house! I try not to eat too many sweets but i love ice cream and these are the best serving size. They keep me from over-indulging but also satisfy my sweet cravings.
Chelsea H.
Alum Bridge, WV
Love these little ice cream cups, and it's the perfect amount. So easy to clean up and prepare too! The vanilla with chocolate is my favorite one to eat! Would recommend to people with kids, and I will buy for mine!
Ericka C.
New Bedford, MA
Perfect for kids parties. I always get these to go with the cake for my kids parties. The ice cream is so creamy and delicious and it's less mess to clean up with everyone getting their own individual disposable cup.
Yojana H.
The last time I've tried these ice cream cups was in middle school! (i'm 20 now heh) I love vanilla ice cream so much and this was just amazing! I completely forgot they still sell this - I am definitely going to buy a box soon! I definitely recommend this to others - especially kids.
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
Such the perfect size when you're in the mood for some ice cream. It gives you a choice of two flavors which is nice. Very great ice cream
amanda f.
Who doesn't love these??! Grew up on these as a kid and still love them to this day. It's great when you can't choose a flavor :)
Amber S.
Ansonia, CT
yesssssssss! just like what we got in school as kids lol i will always love these things no matter what. its nostologic
Elizabeth I.
Bethany, OK
Classic from my childhood. Even now az a mum i love this and so dose my kid. Great little treat with out feeling fuilty
Maria G.
This product is sososo amazing I recommend that all of you try it out I bet you won't regret soo get ittttt!!!!!!!