Add a Photo

By BLUE BUNNY
#425 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Yojana H.
Yojana H.

The last time I've tried these ice cream cups was in middle school! (i'm 20 now heh) I love vanilla ice cream so much and this was just amazing! I completely forgot they still sell this - I am definitely going to buy a box soon! I definitely recommend this to others - especially kids.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Alum Bridge , WV

Love these little ice cream cups, and it's the perfect amount. So easy to clean up and prepare too! The vanilla with chocolate is my favorite one to eat! Would recommend to people with kids, and I will buy for mine!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Lemoore, CA

Such the perfect size when you're in the mood for some ice cream. It gives you a choice of two flavors which is nice. Very great ice cream
amanda f.
amanda f.

Who doesn't love these??! Grew up on these as a kid and still love them to this day. It's great when you can't choose a flavor :)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Ansonia, CT

yesssssssss! just like what we got in school as kids lol i will always love these things no matter what. its nostologic
Adonais P.
Adonais P.
Hialeah

I love Blue Bunny icecream. This flavor is rich and creamy. Big hit at my house. My go to icecream.

Join Now