Blue Bunny™ Cherry Pickin' Chocolate™ Ice Cream uploaded by sarah a.
3 colors available

BY BLUE BUNNY

Toni C.
Toni C.
cadyville , NY
My supermarket was giving this away free with a minimum purchase, and I don't pass up free. After trying this brand, I won't buy other ice cream. Blue Bunny is creamy, smooth, and full of flavor. The cherry picking chocolate is the perfect combo of cherry and chocolate. The price is reasonable, and often there are sales or coupons. Well worth the purchase!
Liz C.
Liz C.
I get the biggest tub possible because I LOVE THIS ICE CREAM SO MUCH! I tried it randomly one day and it's the only kind I buy now! It is so light and fluffy in texture (like a whipped cream and ice cream hybrid) and it has an amazing cherry flavor with lots of chocolate and real cherry pieces. If I could give this 10 stars, I definitely would!!
sarah a.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
We love this flavor!Quality ice cream you expect from Blue Bunny!It is LOADED with chocolate chips!It reminds me of Ben and Jerry's cherry Garcia but its less than a pint of that for a half gallon!! Blue Bunny™ Cherry Pickin' Chocolate™ Ice Cream
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I used to have a serious obsession with this flavor! Most ice creams that say "cherry" don't really taste like anything but vanilla, but this brand definitely has a strong cherry flavor. Besides I love the dark chocolate pieces. So good!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Got this for myself when I needed a sweet treat to enjoy ! I was supposed to make it last a long time but it didn't to be honest! It is very affordable and super good ! I bought it from Walmart and I would for sure get it again!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
I love chocolate and I love cherries! This ice cream was made just for me! lol So yummy! Creamy! Making me want some right now just looking at the picture lol!
Debra K.
Debra K.
Blue Bunny has the best flavors and they don't skimp on the ingredient that add to the ice cream. When you want a peanut butter cup flavor, you get tons of them in the container.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Burkburnett, TX
Some of the best cherry ice cream I've ever had. This was amazing I but this all the time now the cherries agent too over powering and the ice cream was smooth.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the best ice cream in the World , the explosion of the flavors chocolate and cherrys is so delicius sweet and creamy.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
I love the cherries in this ice cream they make this flavor perfect, the ice cream is the perfect flavor not too sweet