BY BLUE BUNNY

Eva C.
Eva C.
If you ever decide you want to die from happiness this is the ice cream for you. So yummy. Great to just buy the box and it all of them in one sitting. Not that I do that. But if I did I wouldnt care about anyones thoughts.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Oh my goodness! I had one of these for the first time this week & it changed my life! It tastes like a real birthday cake! Every single bite was so deliciously creamy & perfect. I will definitely be buying more soon!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
These ice cream sandwiches are so delicious! I am obsessed with anything that is birthday cake flavored so I just love this flavor of ice cream sandwich! It is not that healthy but definitely delicious!
korinne l.
korinne l.
Chillicothe, OH
I'm obsessed with anything birthday cake-flavored and this might be the best birthday cake inspired treat I'm always telling people about these ice cream cakes and that they need to try them
Carina T.
Carina T.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so yummy they taste just like a birthday cake! I have friends that don't like cake at all but loved these bars! They have the perfect elements from a cake and it's brings it into this bar. Everyone has to try it!
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
The best ice cream ever created! I eat the entire box in 2 days. Tastes just like cake batter and it comes in a sandwich form, what more could you want?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
The blue bunny ice cream sandwiches are perfect for summer or anytime of the year they teast great and the whole family will enjoy it.
Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.
Palmdale, CA
Not too sweet it's a good size and taste really good if you love that Birthday cake taste then this would be a great ice cream treat
Yazira R.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I got these to hand out at my son's birthday party. They were a big hit with the children. I didn't even get to have one myself.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Moore, OK
Best ice cream you can find it taste amazing like little birthday cake it good price for the product and love the packaging