BY BLUE BUNNY

Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
Yum yum yum. Every time I go to a gas station and look in their ice cream bin and see one of these I have to grab it. I don't even like strawberry ice cream, but they have a way of making me fall in love with inside of one of their ice cream sandwiches.
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park , NJ
Es practico desde la envoltura la caja y el helado es muy rico lo puedes comprar en shopRait y a buen precio no es muy caro y además es delicioso la galleta de arriba es muy suele los recomiendo a todo el mundo
Susan W.
Madison
I love Blue Bunny! First there's the cute commercials. Then, the cream is fantastic! These Neapolitan Sandwiches remind my husband of his childhood - and I'm not complaining!!
Mia J.
Kerman
Ice cream sandwiches are my favorite kind of ice cream I'm not a big fan of ice cream in a bowl by it's self honestly I prefer it in a cone or an ice cream sandwich
Nikki S.
San Antonio, TX
I love blue bunny ice cream sandwiches! The taste is great, the size is good and it's the perfect quick snack whether it be summer or winter! It's never a bad time for ice cream!
Lydia O.
Canyon
I love ice cream and this product is perfect for my ice cream fix. Great taste. Ice cream is creamy and smooth. Love the three flavors that compliment each other, very delicious and affordable. Would recommend to anyone and will continue to buy this product?
Marie C.
A delicious treat for a hot day! This smooth and creamy treat is a wonderful buy! With natural ingredients and wonderful taste, what more could you want? I will be buying this brand again and again! No weird aftertaste!
Samantha E.
Kingsport, TN
When i dont wanna get a bowl of Napoliteon ice cream i get these so i dont make a mess with a bowl and spoon and its just as good as a sandwhich
Heidi L.
I Live them cause it brings me back to my childhood. We had them every chance we could even the corner store gave them out on very hot days.
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
I absolutely love this wine I used to not like wine cause I couldn't find a good brand and then I found this wine and fell in love