BY BLUE BUNNY

Pang H.
It Is So Fun Opening The Ice Cream To Surprise If Your Going To Get Chocolate Or Strawberry Side First 🤤💕 It Is So Rewarding To Eat And Taste The Different Flavor! I Personally Don’t Like like Eating chocolate Ice Cream A Lot,But It Is Okay Because It Come With Three Flavor. When I Was Little My Siblings And I Wanted Ice Cream. My Parents Would Buy One Of These And Spilt It Up In The Different Flavor And Give Us The One We Wanted. I Think It is Good Idea Too Because You Don’t Have Your Kids To Eat A Lot Of Sweets. This Product Is A Good One! I Love It! So Good 💕
Elizabeth M.
Reading, PA
Perfect snack for any time of the year. Very reasonably priced and available almost anywhere. Doesn’t melt in my hands and the flavor is amazing. Stays in one piece unlike other brands. Would buy again and recommend to friends
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
Yum yum yum. Every time I go to a gas station and look in their ice cream bin and see one of these I have to grab it. I don't even like strawberry ice cream, but they have a way of making me fall in love with inside of one of their ice cream sandwiches.
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
This ice cream has an awesome taste as well as a price friendly price. It won't gouge your wallet but it will please your taste buds with the chocolate vanilla strawberry mix.
Mia J.
Kerman
Ice cream sandwiches are my favorite kind of ice cream I'm not a big fan of ice cream in a bowl by it's self honestly I prefer it in a cone or an ice cream sandwich
Lydia O.
Canyon
I love ice cream and this product is perfect for my ice cream fix. Great taste. Ice cream is creamy and smooth. Love the three flavors that compliment each other, very delicious and affordable. Would recommend to anyone and will continue to buy this product?
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Es practico desde la envoltura la caja y el helado es muy rico lo puedes comprar en shopRait y a buen precio no es muy caro y además es delicioso la galleta de arriba es muy suele los recomiendo a todo el mundo
Marie C.
A delicious treat for a hot day! This smooth and creamy treat is a wonderful buy! With natural ingredients and wonderful taste, what more could you want? I will be buying this brand again and again! No weird aftertaste!
Susan W.
Madison
I love Blue Bunny! First there's the cute commercials. Then, the cream is fantastic! These Neapolitan Sandwiches remind my husband of his childhood - and I'm not complaining!!
Nikki S.
San Antonio, TX
I love blue bunny ice cream sandwiches! The taste is great, the size is good and it's the perfect quick snack whether it be summer or winter! It's never a bad time for ice cream!