BY BLUE BUNNY #10 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Descriptions:

VAN.

Reduced Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Whey, Buttermilk, Contains Less Than 1% of: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Annatto For Color, Caramel Color), Chocolate Flavored Coatings (Coconut Oil, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Whey, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin), Cone (Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Molasses, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color), Peanuts (Dry Roasted Peanuts).

Paige B.
Abrams
When I was a kid, my mom would buy me and my sisters these ice cream cones as a treat a lot during the summer. I have been purchasing them ever since, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves ice cream. The nuts on top make a perfect addition and a nice added crunch!
Cindy S.
Growing up, my parents would buy me a cone every Friday after school. It's a it messy because of the crushed peanuts on top but definitely worth it! My favorite part about these cones will always be the tip at the bottom! It has about three centimeters of chocolate ☺
Tian L.
Love these low calorie ice cream cones from this company! Perfect for a dessert or just as a treat. The mini versions of the cones are great as well. Best part is the lower calories but tastes great.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
You can not go wrong with anything blue bunny. I love the dipped cones - especially the nuts on top. It's the perfect treat when I am craving something sweet and salty at the same time. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is a chocolate and nut lover.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
These congress take me back to my childhood!! Who doesn't like the ice cream cone with nuts on top and the bottom of the cone filled with chocolate!! Delicious!!
Tanja T.
I love ice cream! And it doesn't matter what brand it is i love it. But blue bunny has that creamier texture that i love about any ice cream. And i love my ice cream in a cone.
Stacey T.
Chillicothe, OH
I think blue bunny has the best ice cream. It's got the perfect texture super sweet and the cone mmmhhmmm good love they still put the chocolate in the bottle
Lucy S.
Richland, WA
I love a classic cone and these are perfect for a hot summer day. They are so good and affordable I buy these in boxes in the summer. They are so easy to enjoy
Beka A.
These remind of elementary school , I love this so much !! The vanilla ice cream with the nuts and chocolate top on it , yummy who doesn't like that !!!
Marvin M.
Wyoming, MI
Great ice cream very creamy. This ice cream is overpriced in my opinion taking into account the quality. I would recommend this ice cream to any friend