Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt , 48 fl oz

by Blue Bunny

Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt comes in four delicious flavors and delivers a dose of live and active cultures. Made with natural flavors and 100 calories per serving, this frozen yogurt treat benefits your taste buds and your belly. Double whammy! From our family to your, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa.

How is Blue Bunny plain yogurt and vanilla bean ice cream different? (They both have the same ingredients.) lately, I noticed that when I open the product it is about 2 inches down from the top of the container like it has been left out and melted. This has happened in the Safeway store. (I live less than a mile from the store so it doesn't melt on the way home.) I love the fact that the product has no high fructose corn syrup. Also, you now have a safety seal on the lid. Where can you find coupons for this product? Thank you!
Start your review of Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt , 48 fl oz!
Kylie C.
This is so yummy! Usually I find ice cream products to be too heavy for my stomach but since this is frozen yogurt, I have no issues! It tastes amazing aswell!
Angel C.
Narrows, VA
If you like vanilla icecream you will love this. Less sugars, very creamy. Love my frozen yogurt. Blue bunny always delivers the best cold treats on hot summer days.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
This is a delicious alternative to ice cream. It’s affordable and nicely packaged. Good vanilla bean flavor and satisfying. I prefer this brand over others. I would repurchase and do recommend this product.
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Yum! Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt , 48 fl oz has real vanilla bean in it! So good, so creamy. Really delivers on taste and texture.
Emily R.
Chandler, AZ
Yum! I think anything by Blue Bunny is awesome! For a frozen yogurt this rocks! 🤟🏻I feel a little less guilty eating it, too! 😉
Shelley D.
This is the best frozen yogurt I have ever had and I can get enough of it! I always preferred ice cream until I tried this! It is the best texture, best flavor and overall tastiest dessert ,/snack ever! I highly recommend this in the vanilla bean flavor!
ann P.
Blue bunny frozen yogurt is really good! The vanilla has a real vanilla flavor, nice creamy, smooth texture and perfect amount of Sweetness! The container is a bit bulky, but I've definitely managed to get it in my freezer! I've always loved the blue bunny brand because all their ice creams and yogurts taste great and are worth the price! Quality of this brand leaves all the other competition tasting quite bland and boring! I would definitely recommend blue bunny yogurt to all my friends and family!
Rozy K.
Anaheim, CA
My kids favorite, rich with milk, delicious and doesn’t have high sugar taste, price is good comparing with the quality of it.
Jessica C.
Scranton, PA
Loveee this frozen yogurt! You may just think you’re eating ice cream. Great flavor! Blue Bunny
Ivana K.
Vanilla Bean is such a classic favorite flavor and honestly so good. I like to make shakes with this type of ice cream because it just is a very yummy vanilla flavor and I just remember it from being in my childhood a lot. Would recommend to others as it is one of my classics.