2 colors available

BY BLUE BUNNY

Low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt with vanilla bean specks. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiesha T.
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
When I'm craving something cold and sweet I go to Blue Bunny Ice Cream Premium All Natural Vanilla I love many of the flavors offered by bye Bunny but the natural vanilla favor is the most appealing to me. I del it is reasonably priced and we'll with a buy for a sweet family treat.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Foodie Expert
This is the best frozen yogurt I have ever had. I love ice cream but unfortunately my tummy does not. This is a great alternative when I want to satisfy my ice cream cravings without paying for it later! Great price, great taste!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Anna
I purchased this at Walmart, my family loves Blue Bunny ice cream all of the flavors are great and creamy and are a step above the rest, the cost is actually very reasonable even tho they are so much better than others!
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
This isn't my favorite brand of ice cream. I bought it at Jewel Osco. I think this gives a healthier option since it is yogurt but it still wasn't my favorite. It definitely filled my craving for ice cream but something was missing.
Dariann M.
Dariann M.
Blissfield
If I'm apple crisp or an apple pie I buy the Vanilla bean frozen yogurt every time. It's the perfect combination for warm apples. My daughters love it when I put it on their homemade applesauce. It sells out fast in our local Walmart.
Dana'ya U.
Dana'ya U.
Blue bunny is a very popular brand. They have lots of different flavors and product to choose from and it's definitely a recommend product.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
Foodie Expert
I love vanilla ice cream. It is by far the best but this brand is amazing. I wish it wasn't so expensive.
Aarthi B.
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Foodie Expert
Love love love it.... Low calorie and the pleasure of having ice cream at the same time... Ice cream never tasted so good
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy! I prefer frozen yogurt to ice cream but full of flavor and great with fruit on top for a healthier option than ice cream sundaes :)