Blue Bunny® Sweet & Salty Cluster/Butter Brickle/S'more Please! Original Ice Cream 1.75 qt. Carton

BY BLUE BUNNY

Artificial flavor added. see more...

Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
I love this flavor but sadly have not been able to find it in michigan for years! Butter Brinkley is the flavor my grandparents from Iowa love and had me grow up eating! It's creamy and delicious! If I ever found it here I would buy out the store!!
Raeann C.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
This is actually my favorite flavor for this brand of all time!!! The flavors explode in your mouth. The price was definitely reasonable so I appreciate that. The packaging was great and the cover allowed for a tight seal to withstand freezer burn
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Blue Bunny Ice Cream just isn't for me. It's mostly sweet with little flavor. If I wanted just sugar, I'd save myself some money and grab the sugar jar. I prefer real flavors to overly sweet. The consistency is off, too. It's overly churned, almost to the point of being like butter.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
I mean I love all things with peanut butter. This is one of the top ones that I like. And I like this size for eating while on a Netflix binge. So smooth and the flavor is good. Could go for some more peanut butter in it though.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Macon, GA
Looooove this ice cream! So good! Has such an amazing taste and isn't that pricey! Only problem is I have to drive to Kroger to get it bc they are the only stores who have it!
trista r.
trista r.
Springfield, MO
This is one of my favorite go to ice creams! It's similar to other brands of ice cream in taste, but I feel like this one is creamier!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
JUNCTION CITY, KS
Love the mix of salty and sweet. My go to for certain times. The flavor is just great. If i ever need a sweet pick me up this is it.
renee c.
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
The idea is prefect but this wasnt my cup of tea so to speak. Maybe adding pecans would help. The pricing was nice.
Kasie L.
Kasie L.
Double springs , AL
Love this stuff so much. It's so tummy and the lightest texture. It has the perfect flavor