Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Raspberry & Vanilla Swirls Snack Size Light Ice Cream Bars - 8 CT

BY BLUE BUNNY

Blue Bunny???? Sweet Freedom???? Raspberry & Vanilla Swirls Snack Size Light Ice Cream Bar - 8 CT.
New.
70 calories.
3.5g total fat, 5%DV.
13g carbs, 4 %DV.
Sweetened with Splenda???? brand.
Wells quality since 1913.
No sugar added.
Raspberry and vanilla flavored no sugar added light ice cream swirled together and half-dipped in chocolate flavored coating.
Artificial flavor added.
Fat has been reduced 70% from 11g to 3.5g and calories have been reduced 60%, from 180 to 70, per 2 fl oz serving from the leading national brands of ice cream bars. see more...

Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
I usually don't like raspberry flavored anything besides real raspberries but the raspberry and Vanilla swirl is so delicious amazing melt in my mouth good and I enjoy every single bit of it.
Kayla G.
Logan, WV
Great flavor satisfying your sugar craving it's less mess if you have little kids cone is always crunchy top knot ice cream every reasonably priced great if your on a budget and wanna get just a little surprise for the kidos
Shelby B.
Gardner , KS
I love these. I was iffy at first because a lot of times flavors will taste fake or weird when done like this. Not this bar. This tastes awesome and is a perfect little break time or late night snack.
Gina S.
Easton, PA
Wasn't really a fan of these, you can definitely tell that they had no added sugar. It's healthier and I did buy when dieting and cutting out sugars, but when you crave ice cream you don't want to feel like you're missing something in the flavor.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
This is so great and so yummy. The chocolate and raspberry combined makes for a great taste together and its only 70 calories can't beat that!
Laura H.
Blountsville, AL
they have good flavors and all different kinds. some of them are off a little bit but still good .........
Jade L.
Theses are SO good. I love icecream more than anyone and these are so light and decadent all in on bite.
Jennifer r.
I had this before and my husband an I absolutely love it, we can't get enough of it
Danielle I.
I like these. They are not crazy sweet like other ice creams so i was really pleased with that. I will be repurchasing this.
Gina S.
Easton, PA
I love the black cherry, what is your favorite flavor?