BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Vanilla low fat no sugar added ice cream in a no sugar added cone dipped in chocolaty coating and topped with peanuts and cone pieces. 110 calories; 6 g total fat (9% DV); 16 g carbs (5% DV). Sweetened with Splenda Brand. Quality since 1913. No sugar added. Artificial flavor added. See nutrition information for saturated fat, sugars, calories & other nutrients. Go ahead and indulge - You deserve it! Living a healthier lifestyle doesn't mean you give up great tasting ice cream! Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom ice cream & novelties are a delicious way to have it all - no sugar added, light offerings in a wide range of flavors with a variety of choices that taste great! Wells Enterprises, Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality products possible. We welcome your questions or comments. Call us weekdays 8 am to 5 pm CST at 1-800-331-0830. Visit us at bluebunny.com. Enjoy all Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom frozen treats! The ice cream capital of the world. It may sound like a fairy tale, but it's all true. The town is real. The people are authentic. More ice cream is produced in Le Mars, Iowa by a single company than in any other city in the world! Bluebunny.com. Real. Dietary Exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning copyright 1989 The American Diabetes Association, The American Dietetic Association. 1 Cone = 1 Starch + 1 Fat.

Skim Milk. Maltitol, Bleached Wheat, Flour, Milk, Coconut Oil, Dry Roasted Peanuts, Inulin, Polydextrose, Contains 2% or Less of Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Modified Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Whey Powder, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Unsweetened Chocolate, Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate, Annatto For Color.

Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream Cones
  • "The perfect little snack in the summer when you don't want to eat something horribly unhealthy but still want the yummy taste of ice cream" in 4 reviews
  • "I could not wait to hear the sound of the ice cream truck coming down the street😃" in 1 review
  • "It's a nice thick chocolate coating covered in finely chopped nuts." in 1 review
  • "my whole family eats theses like crazy in the summer!" in 1 review
  • "Oh I love these they are my favorite and love to get the box with different flavors in them" in 1 review
McKayla T.
Oceanside
Love blue bunny ice cream! I live twenty minutes away from the blue bunny capital and frequently visit to get fresh blue bunny ice cream often! Flavor is so good it's not too creamy!
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
These were my childhood faves. When the ice cream truck pulled up to when we went grocery shopping. This was my go to cone. The cone stays crunchy unlike some other brands and the ciliate and nuts kind of stick to the wrapper but I just nibble them off. Still a great product!!
Julie R.
Oh my god so good! I like ice cream, I don't love it but this ice cream is so good! I don't think it's pricey for its size but I do think it could be cheaper. If only they had a more variety of flavors and cones I'd be happy.
Cassie K.
My husband and i originally bought these because we're doing low-calorie. His allotment is higher than mine, and these are perfect for the ice cream/sweet cravings he will get. It's nice having a lower-calorie treat, as well as no added sugar. These are definitely small, about half the size of regular drumsticks, but it still gives you the ice cream fix. I also think these would be great for kids, for the exact same reason. Plus, these don't sacrifice any of the taste of the regular ones :)
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
I love the size of these. It's perfect for kids or for somebody that wants a small sweet treat. And it tastes just as good as the big name brand. I love that it doesn't have any added sugar so I don't have to feel guilty when I binge on one...or two. I definitely recommend these.
Bouncing P.
There's quite a bit of ice cream on top of the cone.
It's a nice thick chocolate coating covered in finely chopped nuts.
The vanilla flavor is very prominent in the ice cream itself.
The little chocolate chunk is a very delicious little treat. c:
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
So yummy oh my goodness. I love blue bunny but love it even more now. You get vanilla, chocolate and nuts all in one. At the end it sinks into the cone and it gets a little messy so have to eat it fast towards the end. Other wise sooo good.
Ciera T.
The bom.com blue bunny always have great ice cream snacks. These just bring back so many child hood memories. I could not wait to hear the sound of the ice cream truck coming down the street😃
Lynda S.
San Jose, CA
Who doesn't like the traditional vanilla ice cream on a cone with nuts?!? If your in the mood for a sweet cold treat, you've got to try these! Fantastic and perfect to the last cold bite!
naketa h.
Use to love this when I was a kid and I still do. I go every weekend to the supermarket to buy these. They're very delicious I can't even describe how good they are.