BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Quality since 1931. Per Bar: 100 calories; 7 g total fat (11% DV); 9 g carbs (3% DV). Sweetened with Splenda. Not a low fat food. The Ice Cream Capital of the World: It may sound like a fairy tale, but it's all true. The town is real. The people are authentic. More ice cream is produced in Le Mars, Iowa by a single company than in any other city in the world! Enjoy all Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom frozen treats! Go ahead and indulge - you deserve it! Living a healthier lifestyle doesn't mean you give up great tasting ice cream! Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom ice cream & novelties are a delicious way to have it all - no sugar added, light offerings in a wide range of flavors with a variety of choices that taste great! Wells Enterprises, Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality products possible. We welcome your questions or comments. Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning copyright 1989 The American Diabetes Association, The American Dietetic Association. 1 bar = 1 starch + 1-1/2 fat. Real.

Vanilla Bean Ingredients: Low Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Skim Milk, Maltitol, Cream, Polydextrose, Contains 1% or Less of Vanilla Extract, Ground Vanilla Beans, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate), Chocolate Flavored Coating (Coconut Oil, Maltitol, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Whey, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor). Salted Caramel Ingredients: Low Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Skim Milk, Maltitol, Polydextrose, Cream, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavor, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Caramel Color, Annatto for Color, Vitamin A Palmitate), Chocolate Flavored Coating (Coconut Oil, Maltitol, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Whey, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor).

Casara B.
Union, WV
They're small but absolutely worth it. The salted caramel is my favorite, it's sweet and salty which is the perfect combo. I buy these a lot, actually and I will continue to.
Valerie H.
Connellsville, PA
Love Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom products. It's a healthier option for people who try to watch sugar and calorie intake. Helps me feel like I can enjoy summer treats.
Tracy G.
These little pops are fantastic! I like portion control...haha! Tubs of ice cream forces me to pig out. I like all blue bunny products but these are my favorite, plus you can't beat the price!
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
This ice cream treat has all the deliciousness of the one with sugar. It is one of my go to ice cream treats.
I like the creamy taste and the yummy chocolate.
Marjorie P.
Good and wonderfully sweet treat for me to splurge on no matter my diet I always make room for these on a cheat day!
yoselin p.
Theses are so good the vanilla bean and salted caramel with chocolate outside coding is the sweet snack i go for
Nina R.
Athens , Alabama
Vanilla bean and salted caramel are two of my weaknesses! You would never know that they are not regular.
Jena H.
Oh my gosh... These are a must try.. even being sugar free! The salted carmel are my favorite!!!
Rebeca D.
Todos em minha casa amam!! uma delicia, otimo pra ser degustado a noite numa roda, com amigos, jogando..