BY BLUE BUNNY #100 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Descriptions:

Vanilla SandwichesSome Bunny Got This Just Right!• Behold the perfect ice cream to wafer ratio. It's just one good thing on top of another.This Wafer has the Wow Factor!• They say you should never judge a book by its cover, but when an ice cream sandwich this good is bookended between two rich chocolaty wafers... well that's another story entirely.It's What's on the Inside that Counts!• Just wait 'til you get into the middle of this. It may very well be the creamiest, dreamiest vanilla low fat ice cream you've ever tasted.

Whoa Nelly! With ingredients like these, there's no need to add more sugar. Enjoy your sweet freedom.

No Sugar Added Low Fat Ice Cream (Milk, Skim Milk, Maltitol, Cream, Polydextrose, Contains 1% of Less of Natural Flavors, Propylene Glycol Monoesters,  Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate), Wafers (Wheat Flour, Isomalt, Caramel Color, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Glycerine, Cocoa, Corn Flour, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose).

Mary P.
marmora
This is a great product , No after taste , Very affordable , great product Tastes so good delicious I love the texture , Great item , Any grocery store or Walmart ,Very Satisfying ,I buy this all the time for my kids
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches are guilty pleasure. The vanilla tastes delicious and the cookies are just crisp enough to my liking. On comparison to price of others they are similar to store brand and worth every dime. Consistently good taste and always fresh.
Rebecca C.
Covington, KY
Out of all the ice cream sandwiches I've tried if say these are in my top 2 or 3 & I've tried a lot of ice cream sandwiches in my day their my favorite ! Blue Bunny Premium Simply Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
Pamela N.
OSWEGO
They are very good and the ice cream is very creamy and they are thick with ice cream too.
They are a little more expensive than some of the other ones but I think they are worth the money
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
My favorite treat since I was a little girl! You can purchase these at Walmart! They are great for kids and even adults. Highly recommend these treats for the summer time!
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
I tend to watch my carbs, so I was very intrigued by this sandwiches. For starters, they're not shaped like a traditional ice cream sandwich. They're shorter and fatter than a normal sandwich. Biting into it, it's not as smooth of a bite as normal ice cream sandwiches. However, it wasn't a huge detractor. The taste was pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but again, great for the carb count.

If you're watching carbs/sugar, and have a sweet tooth. I would give these a shot. Just remember, the sugar alcohols are high, so don't eat too many or you'll find yourself in the bathroom.
Kara M.
I love ice cream sandwiches and these are the best I've had! The ice cream has a really wonderful taste! Closest thing you'll get to handmade ice cream with blue bunny.
Savannah C.
These are our family's favorite. We eat them every night before bed. The blue bunny ice cream sandwiches are thicker with more ice cream than other brands which makes them worth the money.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
My family enjoys these as a treat. They are on sale once in awhile. We like the flavor. The cookie is not gooey. It does not stick to your fingers.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
These ice cream sandwiches are pretty good. I love the size and they hit the spot when your craving something sweet
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
How is the taste of this?