BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Vanilla lite ice cream with chocolate-flavored coating. Artificial flavor added. Fat reduced 50% from leading national brands of premium ice cream bars, from 14g to 7g per serving. Calories reduced 37% from 160 to 100 per serving.

Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
I love the chocolate covered ice cream bars. They remind me always of my childhood. I love to have them on a hot day with my kids. They can be found in the freezer aisle of your local grocer AND they are affordable!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, I get that this is supposed to be a healthier version of the ice cream bar, but there wasn't much flavor in the coating and the flavor of the ice cream itself can only be classified as "cold."
Carol P.
While trying to watch calories you still need an ice cream treat. Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom bars are the perfect way to go. You are not compromising on taste when you try these. I will definitely try again.
Michelle P.
Tucson, AZ
Blue Bunny is the best ice cream out there and one of my favorites is vanilla chocolate cover lights. besides i don't feel guilty of getting fat haha
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Iwould love to try sweet bunnys ice cream bars they look very good if I like the m after I will be buying aftertrying the m if I like it
Janene L.
Really good brand. They have many great ice creams and all kinds of flavors. Not overly priced either
Rachel M.
These are definitely my comfort food! Taste amazing and are easy to eat. My children love these.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Delicious ice cream! So good to just indulge in and of course without the guilt involved lol
Christina S.
Montreal, QC
It's an amazing ice cresm. It's small but tastefull and great for all ages and the chocolate is good.