BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Caramel & Vanilla Swirls Ice Cream Bars - 8 CT.
New.
70 calories.
3.5g total fat, 5% DV.
13g carbs, 4% DV.
Sweetened with Splenda???? brand.
Wells quality since 1913.
No sugar added.
Caramel & vanilla flavored no sugar added light ice cream swirled together and half-dipped in chocolate flavored coating.
Artificial flavor added.
Fat has been reduced 75%, from 15g to 3.5g and calories have been reduced 75% from 280 to 70, per 2 fl oz serving from the leading national brands of ice cream bars.

Jennifer L.
I love Blue Bunny Ice Cream!  I have had this since I was a child.  If you don't eat a whole gallon bucket of ice cream at a time its healthy.  I am a repeat consumer.  Very delicious.  I like the shell that is over the top.  yes i will buy again
Jessica B.
These are so good. I like that they aren't that big and you can eat and enjoy without feeling guilty. They taste great and I would definitely recommend to those who have a sweet tooth.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
This product is really good. The ice cream is sweet and creamy. The caramel has a nice taste. It is satisfying. The price is just right for the quality. It's worth it because its delicious.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
Although this brand of ice cream is very delicious, I think that sometimes it can be a little over-priced. For that reason, I've only tried it once. It was good, but not worth splurging over.
Heidi B.
I am a huge blue bunny fan and these little bars are terrific. They are satisfying and really quench my sweet tooth. It is rich and just the right size.
Yvette L.
I really like these. No sugar but all the taste. I highly recommend if your needing to have less sugar in your diet.
Danielle C.
These are amazing when women are going through their week of periods. Definitely a chocolate lovers dream come true.
Kelcy M.
Monticello, KY
So creamy and that chocolate shell oh my! And oh yeah the caramel how could it get any better? I mean really?
Adriana G.
You seriously have the creamiest ice cream ever! We love this and all the flavors are delicious!