BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What You See Is What You'll Love! So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BB SWFR NSA BTR PCN.

Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Whey, Polydextrose, Milk, Cream, Maltitol, Maltodextrin, Pecans (Pecans, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Butter), Contains 1% or Less of Natural Pecan Flavor, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Annatto For Color, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Briana M.
Blue Bunny Butter Pecan ice cream is okay, but not the best I've had. I'd actually get the stores off- brand than Blue Bunny when it comes to this particular kind because stores is surprisingly better!
Kristie T.
This ice cream is delicious. It reminds me of homemade ice cream from my childhood. The flavor isn't too sweet and the pecans are not soft and stale. The price is even better.
Gladis G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Yassssss!
You get the creamy taste, that make your enjoy every bit!
The pecan ice cream is DELICIOUS, it's simple with a bit of a milky taste to it. I think everyone would enjoy it! Me and my mom sure do ☺️
Leslie E.
Baton Rouge , LA
I am so grateful to Blue Bunny for creating an ice cream with little sugar. I can’t have a whole lot of sugar for health reasons, but who wants to live in a world where they can’t eat ice cream? Thankfully, Blue Bunny has solved this problem for me. I like every variety of Sweet Freedom that I’ve tried and they definitely don’t taste like they’re “diet” food.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
My hubby loves butter pecan ice cream it is his favorite he only loves blue bunny can't buy no other brand I just scoop it in a bowl for him and he is good to go. He loves it that this has more pecans in it
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
I bought this for my diabetic father. He loved it. I myself couldn't taste any difference from regular ice cream. It also doesn't have that weird texture that some sugar free products have.
Dana R.
Green bay, WI
I love the fact that they can take out sugar to a certain degree, but i can't tell in the taste! if my hubby who is a ice cream freak can't tell, its a winner in this house!
Alicia L.
Massena, NY
My husband loves a good ice cream cone and what's better than no sugar added? And yummy butter pecan! This is a great, sweet treat with no sugar added.
Rachel O.
Jackson, OH
Oh this ice cream. It is my weakness! Oh why does it have to taste sooooooooo good? Why oh why?! It's so smooth and creamy and the flavor is amazing!
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Blue Bunny is the best ice cream brand I have found, and they are priced very well. All the different flavors are consistently good quality.