Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Bunny Tracks

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love.So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BBUNY SWFR BNY TR H.

Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Polydextrose, Maltitol, Chocolate Flavored Peanut Butter Bunnies (Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Maltitol, Lactitol, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Cream, Maltodextrin, Fudge Swirl (Peanut Oil Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Maltodextrin, Sorbitol, Cocoa, Maltitol, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium), Caramel Swirl (Sorbitol, Maltodextrin, Water, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caramel Color, Mono And Diglycerides, Glycerin, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Vanillin, Yellow 6, Red 40), Chocolate Flavored Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Coconut Oil, Maltitol, Lactitol, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavors), Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Natural Flavors, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Have y’all tried this flavor? It’s one of my favorites!!! Highly recommend!! Seriously!!! Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Bunny Tracks
What’s your fave sugar-free ice cream? Please comment below. Looking for some new ideas. Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Bunny Tracks
Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Bunny Tracks!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth  S.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite ice cream especially especially with no added sugar. It's almost too good to be true.
Ruth V.
I HAVENT TASTE THIS ICREAM YET BUT IT LOOK GOOD AND U WILL BE TRYING IT OUT SOON. And give my honest opinion about it
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
6,156 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
This is delicious, I love how it's no sugar added so it's healthier than other brands of I r cream. #sweettooth
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
When it’s blue bunny you got to try the bunny tracks! Any other ice cream and it would be moose tracks!!! 🍨
Iris R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This icecream is delicious overall. I love that has no sugar added. Tnis is by far the best non sugar added icecream
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I looooooove this flavor! It's my fave. Especially the brand for not being over priced. I love trying their ice cream!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG this sugar free ice cream is freaking delicious! Not only is it impossible to tell that it’s sugar free, it’s so creamy and has the perfect mix of chocolate with PB cups in it. I don’t even feel bad about having a larger serving for dessert!!
LaShunda  H.
Dallas, TX
Blue Bunny­ Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Variety Pack Sandwiches this ice cream is perfect being diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake. So you get all the goodness of ice cream without all the sugars.
Angelina S.
We buy the low sugar due to diabetes in our family. Well, we have all tried the low sugar blue bunny ice cream and like it a lot so we continue to buy it. Bunny tracks is our favorite.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Are you searching for a no sugar dessert! And you don't want any Splenda well here you go! Delicious, tastes great!!!