BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

What you see is what you'll love.So grab a spoon, dig in and see for yourself. From our family to yours, the most fun-filled ice cream in the world is made in Le Mars, Iowa. BBUNY SWFR BNY TR H.

Buttermilk, Whey, Skim Milk, Polydextrose, Maltitol, Chocolate Flavored Peanut Butter Bunnies (Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Maltitol, Lactitol, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Peanut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Cream, Maltodextrin, Fudge Swirl (Peanut Oil Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Maltodextrin, Sorbitol, Cocoa, Maltitol, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium), Caramel Swirl (Sorbitol, Maltodextrin, Water, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caramel Color, Mono And Diglycerides, Glycerin, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Vanillin, Yellow 6, Red 40), Chocolate Flavored Covered Peanuts (Peanuts, Coconut Oil, Maltitol, Lactitol, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavors), Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Natural Flavors, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Andrea U.
I got this ice cream because Im currently doing low carb and this doesnt have any added sugar (perfect if you eat the recommended amount) This tastes SO GOOD! I dont think normal sugary ice cream tastes this good. I'd be lying if I said I didnt get this because of the cute bunny but man was I not disappointed!
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
This was my favorite ice cream when I was pregnant! I was craving ice cream on the way home from work and found this in a gas station and probably ate it twice a week since! It has all my favorites in one: ice cream, chocolate covered peanuts and caramel. I mean, how can this disappoint?
Ryan J.
Gilbert
Although the flavor is why I don't absolutely love it i definitely would give their vanilla a 5 star rating. What makes this ice cream so great is the texture. I have bought many different flavors and none of them differ when it comes to ice cream consistency. They don't become a huge frozen solid block it always stays soft enough to scoop without any fancy tricks.
Emily G.
Dixon, MO
Bunny Tracks is definitely in my top 3 favorite ice cream flavors! So when I found they have it sugar free I was hesitant but excited! You can't even tell! It is still soooo good! Sugar free doesn't mean no good, it just means it's a little better for you!
Annaleisa W.
I live for this ice cream it is so so smooth and creamy and it's a good alternative for the very sugary ice creams ! I would definitely recommend it to icecream lovers ! But it is a little pricey but it's worth it honestly this icecream is seriously like no other !
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ
This Ice cream is so delicious! It's low to no sugar and has a great taste! It's easy to prepare just scoop and add toppings if you like! I'm a repeat customer and i would buy again. It's pretty cheap around $5/6 for a big container. I love that banana split flavor! Yum!
Taylor W.
This flavor is sooo sooo good! I love all this brands flavors! It's such a good consistency and any flavor is delicious! If you have not had this brand I would def recommend! Try all the floors they have it's delicious!
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
Expensive, but very yummy! Nice and creamy with the perfect amount of Carmel, and I don't like nuts but this ice cream was delicious. The container is cute, I just wish it was a little cheaper!
Courtney M.
Sweet sugary goodness! Definitely love this product when I need a good chocolate fix! Has chocolate and caramel swirls! One of my favorite flavors! Must try if you haven't already!
Amber S.
Alexandria , Ky
I absolutely love blue bunny!!! When I was pregnant I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so I had to watch my carb in-take. Of course I still had cravings-and blue bunny was a staple in our house!
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Does the no sugar added make a difference in the flavor? Since it's mainly chocolate, it seems too good to be true
Ashley W.
Lexington
What flavor is this ice cream ?
Olivia M.