Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Banana Split uploaded by Nka k.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Banana light ice cream with fudge and strawberry swirls, pineapple, and nuts BB SWFRNSABANSP HALO.

Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Whey, Polydextrose, Banana Flavor Base (Liquid Maltitol (Maltitol, Water), Banana Puree (Bananas, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Water, Natural Flavor, Pectin (Pectin, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate)), Strawberry Swirl {Strawberry Puree (with Seeds), Water, Sorbitol, Maltodextrin, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Blue 1}, Milk, Cream, Fudge Swirl {Sorbitol, Water, Polydextrose, Maltitol, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Food Starch-Modified, Cellulose Gum}, Maltitol, Maltodextrin, Pineapple (Pineapple Sorbitol, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Turmeric for Color, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose), Nuts (Cashews, Almonds, Canola Oil, Salt), Contains Less than 1% of Propylene Glycol, Monoesters Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum,Carrageenan,Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
A favorite in our household, even though my husband ends up eating it all. The Sweet Freedom line is wonderful. Tastes great..loads less sugar without sacrificing the flavor
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
This banana split ice cream 🍦 is so delicious 😋.
You would never know it's sugar free.
It's only 110 calories.
It has in it; Banana 🍌. fudge. strawberry 🍓. Pineapple 🍍 & nuts 🥜
The container was so strong 💪 I decided to wash it out and use it as a Office all needed container.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This ice cream is so tasty. I love the small bits of fruits and stuff in the mix! The ice cream is so crazy and smooth. It is a little more expensive than other brands but definitely worth it. They taste so good and amazing quality!
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
The little bunnies in the ice cream are a great add to the dish. The ice cream is a little hard to scoop out though, but it melts in your bowl fairly quickly. I would buy this again, but it's not my number one choice.
Michele G.
The sweet freedom line from Blue Bunny is awesome for the person watching their sugar intake. The flavor is still amazing and the ice cream is creamy and delicious!
Maureen S.
Northwood
I recently lost over 100 pounds! I could not have done it without really good foods that made me feel like I was still eating as badly as I used to. I had 2 cones of this and other flavors of the Blue Bunny no sugar added and it was the best way to start AND stay with the eating plan!
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
This was my Dad's favorite ice cream. He would have a bowl of it every Saturday morning while we watched cartoons, It's yummy enough that even I enjoyed it, but with less sugar than normal ice creams. It's pretty affordable, and easy to find. Will always repurchase.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This ice cream is absolutely delicious I love the do they have many different types to choose from is definitely more variety than other brands not disappointed at all I love that it's made with whole milk and highly recommend this product.
Steph C.
Princeton, KY
This is the greatest ice cream ever. I love banana split. I once had a banana split ice cream cake and it taste just like that. I could never find those ice cream cakes again so it was a great surprise that it tastes the same.
Victoria Rose R.
Waynesboro, MS
I do not like the artificial taste of banana. I also don't like banana splits. Also, with it being regular milk, this product is not vegan. Will not buy again.