Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Fudge Bar , 12pk

by Blue Bunny

Made from simple ingredients and natural flavorings, our Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Fudge Bars are packed with ice creamy deliciousness in every bite. Ice cream parlor flavor in the convenience of home. A low-fat treat with no added sugar that you can enjoy anytime! Find Funlightenment!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Fudge Bar , 12pk!
Jessica M.
Alamo, TX
We love it ,specially when its so hot and the best things is that it is enough for a 1 person to eat and that it comes in its individual bag to share
AnnMarie F.
Fallbrook, CA
Fudge bar as always take me back to my childhood. I absolutely love these they’re super delicious, and I love that they are no sugar added.
Raven S.
Mc Arthur, OH
These are the best. Some of the only ice cream bars gnat I feel relatively okay eating and not guilty....
Heather H.
Hawesville
This product is great and contains such great packaging! I would recommend this to everyone I know! Please go buy this right now! Delicious!
Melony L.
Blue Bunny ice cream is my favorite, and I love fudge bars so these are perfect for me.
Domo‍ J.
Rio Rancho, NM
I like this product they have some good ice cream to keep me cool. I love the flavors they have.
Pamela F.
Ripley
Being as diabetic, I'm forced to look for "no sugar added" treats for myself. As a confirmed chocoholic, I really missed my fudge bars, but when I saw these in the freezer case, I decided to give them a try. Wonderful!! I couldn't even tell there was no sugar added! These taste exactly like the fudge bars of my youth. I'll definitely keep buying these!
Kristi T.
Beeson , WV
I love these and they taste delicious! I love that they have no added sugar, because my little one can even snack on these when he wants one!
Amber L.
Flushing, MI
LOVE these to death! Buy them everytime we head to the grocery store! Actually hide them from the kids it’s mommies little night snack
Denise M.
Akron, OH
Blue bunny no sugar fudge bars are delicious! When I was pregnant, I was crazy about chocolate flavored anything. My doctors said I had gestational diabetes, this is what I bought and instantly fell in love. I still buy it and my son is a month old now. So yummy!

Looking for your answer?