BY BLUE BUNNY

Years & years with bunny ears. Wells since 1913. see more...

Annie P.
Annie P.
Macomb, IL
Soooo chocolatey! There are little chucks of brownie throughout, the only thing I would complain about is not quite enough brownie. I would like to see more. It is a reasonable price for a great taste! I would recommend this, especially if you like brownies or chocolate in general.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Scottsboro, AL
Super fudge brownie. Says enough in the name! Who wouldn't love this rich flavor at such a great price! Repeat customer and will definitely be buying in the future. Never goes to waste In out house!
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Wish I could give this 10 stars! Amazing. I highly recommend for chocolate lovers. It's not very healthy but ice cream is ice cream.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
Love this ice cream so much it never last long in my house its not a bad price I'll definitely be buying more
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Delicious hubby surprised me with it and I almost ate the whole container in one sitting it was so good loved the little brownie pieces
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
So good! The perfect size for one person! I love brownies and ice cream- so glad they're put together here!
Aimee s.
Aimee s.
Clarksville, TN
I love this ice cream. It is really rich and creamy and can even go good with a good slice of apple pie :)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Amelia
So wonderful. Creamy and omg it has brownies ..win ... I could eat a tub to the face by my self
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
I really love this brand of ice cream! Does it have lot of brownie chunks? Are the chunks hard or soft and chewy?