Blue Bunny Sundae Crunch Bar Strawberry uploaded by Willow B.

BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Experience layer upon layer of strawberry goodness. A thick strawberry center is surrounded with smooth vanilla ice cream, dipped in a rich strawberry shell and rolled in a crunch coating. A truly satisfying taste, through and through. 6 per box.

Blue Bunny Sundae Crunch Bar Strawberry
  • "This are very good and also my childhood go to ice cream bars I just feel they aren't the same I love the outer part which used to be fully covered before I do t find that anymore but overall they are good" in 6 reviews
  • "I could eat these all the time!" in 1 review
  • "Sunday crunch or as I knew them growing up as "Strawberry Shortcake" ice creams are still my favorite ice creams!" in 1 review
Christina M.
Blue Bunny Sundae Crunch Bar Strawberry these were my grandma's favorite ice cream. They are delicious and addicting . The strawberry flavor is on point. Super yummy
Gina L.
So delicious but sort of artificial tasting. I prefer these over the Good Humor brand because it tastes a little "fresher." But I still prefer other ice cream bars over this one. Good to try at least once. Very affordable. If given a choice between this ice cream bar and another, I'd probably go for the other.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
These are so delicious but I can only have one in a blue moon. They’re so sweet but soooo good. My kids absolutely love them as well. I usually by them from wal mart and they’re gone the next day. Definitely recommend.
Stefanny C.
Winter Haven, FL
Im the weirdo that prefers strawberry over vanilla and chocolate. I love this ice cream bar, its definitely my favorite! I could eat the whole box at once. I love that its crunchy and soft.
Melanie H.
Beckley, WV
Do these even need reviews? Who doesn't love these? To me, they taste like childhood on a stick. When I was 5 and 6, my school sold these. I got one every day after school. Now my daughter enjoys them, especially on a hot summer day! Schwanns sold me some and they just weren't the same!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This popsicle ice cream bar it's okay my kids liked it I didn't enjoy so much it was too much for me but they enjoyed it and keep requesting them so I keep buying them so all I can say is try them at your own risk
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is the best dessert ever. I could eat one everyday if I could. They taste so good. I remember always getting them off the ice cream truck in the summer when I was little. If you have never had one you are missing out.
Jenna D.
I always used to get these from the ice cream man in the summer as a kid! If you love strawberry you'll love these. Perfect texture and taste. Affordable and easy to eat... now I'm craving one.
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Rena S.
Sooo good! I think I like them more than the good humor brand because good humor usually tastes like it's melted and been refrozen. I think this brand has better packaging to keep them fresh.