Blue Bunny Sundae Crunch Bar Strawberry

by Blue Bunny

Descriptions:

Experience layer upon layer of strawberry goodness. A thick strawberry center is surrounded with smooth vanilla ice cream, dipped in a rich strawberry shell and rolled in a crunch coating. A truly satisfying taste, through and through. 6 per box.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bunny Sundae Crunch Bar Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This are very good and also my childhood go to ice cream bars I just feel they aren't the same I love the outer part which used to be fully covered before I do t find that anymore but overall they are goodin reviews
Sunday crunch or as I knew them growing up as "Strawberry Shortcake" ice creams are still my favorite ice creams!in reviews
I could eat these all the time!in reviews
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
My husband adores strawberry and these are his fave strawberry ice cream treat on a hot day. An oldie but goody every time.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite ice cream from the ice cream truck! So happy to be able to have it in my freezer year round. Love the crunchy outside and the strawberry flavor is just right.
Rubi G.
This is my husband’s favorite type of ice cream and He loves to eat it when he has the munchies.
Julia C.
Reading, PA
These are one of my favs! The mix of strawberry with vanilla and the crunchy crumbles outside... Mmmmmmmmm!!! Delicious!!! Definitely recommended!
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
The strawberry shortcut bars are one of my favorites. I remember always getting this when I was a child from the ice cream truck. For some reason, it doesn't taste the same/ as good as the ones I get from the ice cream truck even though it's the same brand. Weird.
sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these bar anything with strawberries 🍓 is delicious I even infused them in a cake
Mindy F.
Hutchinson, KS
These are my guilty pleasure. One box ends up getting eaten up in a day in this house. I can’t even help it. The outer crumb is so good with the perfect hint of strawberry and the ice cream inside tastes so creamy and full of flavor. These are the perfect dessert, or midnight snack.. ;)
Cassie R.
Beaver Falls, PA
The blue bunny strawberry crunch is the best! Nothing else compares. I've had others and this is top! Such great strawberry taste. So yum.
Manda V.
Hazleton, PA
Been my favorite since high school. I’m not even a big strawberry fan but I love these. The crunch is so wonderful and the taste is divine. I’ve been eating these for years and probably will until I’m old and gray
Jeanette P.
My favorite ice cream since forever. I’ve been having these since I was in elementary school. It tastes like strawberries and cream ice cream. It’s a must try if you love strawberry flavored ice cream.

Looking for your answer?