BY BLUE BUNNY

Descriptions:

Chocolate center in vanilla flavored reduced-fat ice cream with crunch topping. Ice cream fat-reduced 50% from 10g to 5g per 100g from regular ice cream.

Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
These and the strawberry shortcake crunch bars are my favorite. I love how chocolate-y these are without being too rich or overwhelming. The inside is creamy and the outside melts in your mouth. These are relatively cheap, which makes it even better. I would eat these every day if they were always stocked in my fridge. Love them!
Glyniel C.
These are literally my favorite ice cream bars of all time!! I've eaten them since I was a kid and I still buy them today. they are a great treat any time of the year.
Taylor H.
How could you not like anything from Blue Bunny? Especially when it is not only filled with chocolate but also covered in it. Blue Bunny is very quality ice cream!
Sabrina K.
These are pretty good. I find they get freezer burnt if you don't eat quickly. I enjoy other blue bunny products more, but will still buy when on sale.
Kim '.
Withee, WI
I love these. I have been buying these for as long as I can remember from the grocery stores I shop at. These are a great treat before bed.
Heather D.
These may be the best things ever! The crunchy outside is amazing! And hello, it's ice cream on a stick! Not just one flavor either!
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
These are a delicious treat, and the strawberry crunch flavor is quite good too. Ice cream forever!! Hooray!
Iramaru M.
Miami
Oh my god, what a treat of ice cream, my son could eat all day and never get tired of them ..... Wonderful!!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
They are so good ice cream my kids love it creamy and smooth delicious I like the chocolate chip good treat.
Nicole J.
Coon rapids, MN
Huge fan of these. The moist outside is almost cake like with the smooth filling. It is an amazing treat!

Walmart